1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

BDO,Black stone low demand,fixing npc ?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by kinglau11, Jan 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kinglau11

kinglau11 New Member

Hello, as you may see this my secound post hope will be a productive one like the first one i did many years ago. I have A LOT of black stones and i am sure others have ,reason being i dont like to enchant items,ok thats fine other like, but i cant even sell them to other which may want them because the market is to FULL of them, what idea i wanna push is a npc maybe the kolka one to have a exchange for them ,let;s say 20 black stones armor = 1 cron stone or 2 caphras stone or pure silver even if it less them the marketplace value but still more then 10.000 silver we get from NPC. Please some ADMIN or Kolka do someting about this ,Thanks.

2. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

No...just no...I have 25k stones each and I'm not even complaining. You will need them later on. You can always grind them if you have too much.

3. kinglau11

kinglau11 New Member

please,read once again what i did write and again what you did,Thanks ,a bit of help for you ( if you use black stone this doesnt affect you,but if you dont enchant and you want to sell this helps ''to move'' the economy of the game.

4. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

Trading them to crons 20 to 1 ratio or 10 and maybe 20 to 1 caphras since you can sell caps. is a good idea . however I don't see why the staff still don't just wipe the market out and increase the caps and reset it
    at the current moment caphras don't even sell.

Winning likes this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First up, I would like to ask you; Do you know the difference between a Discussion and a Suggestion?
    If so, then please post your threads in the correct section.

This is obviously a Suggestion, and it sould have been added to the myriad of threads there about how to improove (how it sounds) the player economy. Also, the premise of "not liking to enhance" is like saying "I don't like combat in the game", since both are very much a part of the game which you should be familiar with. Sure you might be able to circumvent the enhancing by just buying gear, but the point is that there wouldn't be any gear there for you to buy without all those blackstone drops to begin with.

I suggest that you just try to enhance items, and do your best NOT to care about the outcome, that way you can build failstacks and get enhanced items.

I know it isn't what you want to hear, but as I said to begin with; search topics and add where relevant instead of making new treads about the same things over and over again, since it really helps with all the clogging on the forum.

6. Actkqk

Actkqk New Member

You can't sell them? What game are you playing? I sell black stones with no problems at all. You just need to learn how the market works... If you are not an active seller, of course you will not sell things. This is like afk fishing. An active fishing is way more profitable than afk fishing... The market is the same.