1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

because the Elyos are so afraid to go Gelkmaros??

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by fernandocg, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darks0ul

Darks0ul Banned Forum Legend

Take a look to the sky just before you die It's th
    I am Meany?? No sir... i am not meany.. just saying the true....
    I just said Philipinos cause the most players are Philipinos.. On Lumiel are Brazilians..

Anuhart? pls..70% of the server running with ABG and rest at least with Masta/EGT/APP Set.. (LvL up 13 Players and u have app set)..

The players have created the situation that we are now!!
    We have ( Heiron,Beluslan,Ingison,Gelkmaros,Silentera, Abyss ) and all are in Heiron and Ingisson.. dont deny what i see everyday!!
    Market is Fu..ed up cause players did it... now u trade abg armor for abg armor + add... and we have 150 Players trading tha same thing and noone trades.. u know why?.. everyone wants to get but noone wants to give..
    And the only classes are playable now are Sins,Rangers cause they have Hide and they can avoid an incoming Zerg.. except if the enemy has the radar hack and u screwed up!!

I can tell u 100 more reasons..

Ah dont take personaly the Pinoy that i said erlier.. i could say Greeks (include Me) but kicking 50 (Max) wont fix anything!

2. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

imma read them all go on :p

3. marjoriya

marjoriya Proficient

@darksoul: silly posts to justify your statement that kicking us pinoys will make the server better, if we are to be kicked the next nationality with the most numbers will just be the next focus of hate by the pro low-pinged highly skilled players like you?

1 person likes this.
  4. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

ah~ k k.. haha, funny :p

well lumiel is quiet fun actually, eventho yesterday i just find out the greater stigma skill npc~ buyable with kinah! ..gah!? i've been buying those greater stigma skills from the abyss npc with my abyss points until someone told me about it -.-!

5. iPink

iPink *INSECURE MUCH?*

i can accept this but your first comment i REALLY can't accept it!
    even im not pure Filipino >.<

6. Darks0ul

Darks0ul Banned Forum Legend

Take a look to the sky just before you die It's th

silly post mine? u dont even read what i wrote..!! but w/e i dont expect nothing more from a player who just all the time is show off his rank..

Let me explain u something.. the part of Kick was for people like u to understand... Overpopulated Server = Zerg!!
    Zerg is in the game... but we can avoid zerging when we can fight in all available maps and not on 2...
    Pls Before u post something... Read, Understand, Post!

Low Ping me? rlly? haha!! i wished but no! My best ping is 280 (with 2 programs)... i never said i am pro.. but i am more skilled than u!!

1 person likes this.
  7. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

bla..bla..bla..

1 person likes this.
  8. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

inb4 closing thread

9. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

Greek-pinoy 1-0

3 people like this.
  10. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

maybe you find it useless, I like having cheap prices, something to do, and I also like my normal supplements, and I actually get medals for it.. annd, the dredgion is bugged in such a way that if there's players in the target fort, already waiting on the balaur to land, the mobs will spawn and dissappear and the dredgion will leave lolz..

actually, back when the dredgion made its first appearance in Balaurea, both races took a fort in their respective map.. then elyos went for the second inggisson fort, and asmos, instead of taking the second gelk fort, tried desperately to take over the same fort elyos were already taking.. end result was both races ended up fighting each other while trying to break the doors on their own, and the dredgions ended up taking back both races' forts within 20 minutes. if asmos would've gone for the second gelk fort, it would've been a fort swap instead of a complete loss and a waste of time for both sides...

just a reminder fort-wise, the balaur are the main enemy, not the oposing player race.... both races should keep that in mind and try to unite forces at least for fort sieges, in order to keep the balaur in control before the balaur wipe the players off the forts...

11. Ryodan

Ryodan Expert

Popcorn +1 to this Greek-pinoy 1-0
    next challenger?

12. Saha25

Saha25 ☠ ♥ RAUHA ♥ ☠

i only buy kisk and powershard for pvp and the crap (like paper, bottle) materials for crafting, so i don't care about prize
    i have tons of ench stones, cause i spent my ap every day and buy 55 abyss gear and extract it, so still don't care :D
    and asmos (nobody, not just me) didn't get medals for vorgaltem last time, and what can i start with medals? buy APP? why? i don't need, so the result is: forts are useless for me :D and i'm sure about that most of the ppl has same feelings like me, cause we are here for pvp (its condition is other story) :D

i accept that you have other oppinion, so i don't argue with you i just tell my feelings and opinion, i played on low rate pserver too (not like Crystal) where we had 1x rate, if i would there i go to siege everytime, but here no :)

1 person likes this.
  13. Chuyoung

Chuyoung Proficient

gelk just sucks cuz theres a shitload of asmos waiting + no place to run from them..they can chase us 24/7 with ease~~

Simple as that -_ - wtb eltnen pvp...

14. newweapon

newweapon Proficient

coz gelk...not nices place and we wont zerging there ><

15. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

@Saha: still gotta admit it's still something to do other than pvp all day =P

16. Duffman

Duffman Expert

i dont know why u guys want to go eltnen or morheim for pvp? pvp vs lvl 30 ely/asmo and camping their obelisk?

17. Static

Static Expert

Don't you Asmos know theres free cake, ice cream, beer, and pizza in Sanctum. Derp on you for thinking we'd want to go to dirty Gelkmaros instead of partying in town.
    [​IMG]

18. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

I personally find Gelkmaros has always been frowned upon by the Elyos faction compared to Ingisson regardless of fortress ownership.

The map is, to be a blunt, poorly designed for fluid combat. Compared to Inggison which offers a substantial variety in PvP situations (with plenty of methods to move between them via the windstream/geyser network) that allow for small amounts of players to escape from the dreaded zerg phenomena if they're not completely dense Gelkmaros on the other hand is more or less a giant open area with a couple pits.

There are certainly a couple escape routes if you can run that far and the forest PvP in Gelk has been known to be acceptable however the zone really does fail to offer the same consistent set of options that Inggison does unless you're in the business of sending the hivemind out to squish that insolent little Rank 4 Solder who still has his XP scrolls on. <:

To address other points in this thread though.

"X Race Zergs!!!" - Yes it does. So does yours. Chances are - so do you.

"It took you X amount of players to kill me! I'm so skilled!!" - No one cares. Try bragging when you actually start surviving.

"There's nowhere to kisk!" - Mountains! Let Smeagol show you the way.

"Balaur are stealing mah forts!" - Yeah they are a little bit crazy atm huh ._.

"Lets remove all Pinoys from the server!" - Isn't that a tad xenophobic? Jeez.

Closing this flamefest now since I'm bored of deleting posts.

5 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.