1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Black Desert Online (mobile)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Chibimoon, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Chibimoon

Chibimoon New Member

Hello everyone ! ❤️ with the big update we having for xmas i wanted to add something that might make some of you , its nothing new cuz Pearl Abyss did make a post few months ago about black desert online ( mobile version ) on this online action mobile game its like the mini verison of the main black desert , through this video it shows the trailer of game play of each class which is very intresting feels very close to the pc verison of black desert online !

what suprise me more the customization feature of creating each class which is add the finest detail i found it really amazing , but whats more important is will our smart phone will be able to handle this high graphic and this big game it looks freaking amazing really love the quality of the graphics really well made ❤️ ّ

the game truly made open world you can do gathering , fishing , cooking , almost all the feature of the life skill on black desert online

the game released in south Korea and Taiwan , i personaly dont know if its released in other server and no single word about the internatiol or the English verison of bdo mobile verison , you can download the game as apk BUT make sure u have enough space and own powerful mobile or simply you can just download android emulator ( which is i highly recommended ) i never tried nor i do know how to install with the emulator if someone willing to explain in details how it work please do it !

Official teaser site: click here
    Official facebook: click here

lgawe94 and jzoeli0211 like this.