1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blacklight Retribution server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by loboram, Jun 28, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am not quite sure if anyone else thinks that this might be a good idea, BUT I really miss a GOOD arena First Person Shooter game, and the Blacklight Retribution BETA-version (very important note that it was the beta), was truly awesome so I do miss it.

I am aware that the company behind this game has declined to make their software opensource, even though it has been a couple of years or more since the game was closed, however there HAS to be a copy of the beta version Somewhere out there.

So I was just wondering if the GameZ-network site and community, might think that it could be an addition, or if the community mainly will be for MMO-"RPG" games in general and future?

2. Krew

Krew New Member

I'll love to play Blacklight Retribution again, and more if its not in hands of who destroyed the game. Many friends will play here too :)

loboram likes this.