1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blackstar Awakening Weapon and Quest Bugs

Discussion in 'Problems' started by miapisthug, Jan 15, 2021.

1. miapisthug

miapisthug New Member

1 - One of the quests is bugged and you cant path to the npc to complete it, however if you know where the npc is you can go to the place and he will be there, but the quest marker itself its not working.
    2 - The Weapon doesn't have the red glow effect, at first i thought that was meant to be, but after searching i figured it was suppose to glow just like main blackstar weapon. Is it a glitch? is it just me?

2. calicoe

calicoe New Member

blackstar gear begins to glow after getting it to TET/PEN

Jujuba likes this.
  3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

So, what you're saying is that the Quest Window has the icon to create the autopath, however it doesn't mark anything? If so, you may create a bug report so our devs can take a look at it.
    If it doesn't have an icon to autopath, than it's not a bug, it's intended and you should find the NPC by yourself. Please, check the quest dialogue and see which case is it.

4. miapisthug

miapisthug New Member

é mano isso q eu quis dizer, o icone ta la mas quando vc clilca ele não marca nada. É na quest da pedra posso procurar o nome, depois que vc le a pedra ele devia te mandar encontrar uma npc no meio do mato, mas vc clica clica no icone e não marca lugar nenhum

5. miapisthug

miapisthug New Member

makes sense ty