1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Blackstar for guardian ruining market

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by DNTK, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

Bug Name:
    Blackstar for guardian ruining market
    Bug Description:
    Pen blackstar for guardian is 3b more expensive than other blackstars, and still causes other blackstars to drop their price even tho it should work out of this cycle (?).

Guardian bs - https://i.imgur.com/TeirVxX.png
    other bs - https://i.imgur.com/H2KxJcJ.png

Few days ago guardian was at 10b, while others 7b, if it goes like this at some point bs for guardian will cost 4b while others will cost 1b.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Don't ask, just log in and check market.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah sorry to tell you this, but this has nothing do to with a game-bug, it is entirely up to the community to regulate the Central Market Prices. So this should have been posted in Problems/Discussions/Questions.

3. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

It is an actual bug, this trash item should either work out of other blackstars cycle and have it's own price WITHOUT DETERMINING OTHER BLACKSTARS PRICE that's how it used to work on retail with old patch or have exactly same price as other blackstars that's how it works on retail now.

Read again in first post, blackstar for guardian has +3b higher price and it still changes price of other blackstars that are always 3b cheaper.

4. loboram

Wow...I do not think you quite understand what I am telling you.

The Prices on the Central Market are set by the players, which means it is not set or operated by the staff of GamezBD.

There is no bug here, and arguing about it isn't going to change anything.

The reason that prices for the new class Guardian items are so high, is simply because it is a new class and players are trading those items at higher prices because they are in great demand, that is all. It really isn't that difficult to understand.

5. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

What kinds of 2Head are u taking on this forum as moderator LMAO

6. loboram

Look you can think whatever you want, but the FACTS remain the same, and to attack me, someone who is trying to help you out, is certainly not going to help you. So please, do not behave badly, and just take what I said as what it is. An attempt to help you with your personal problem.

7. Yachi

Yachi New Member

Well you are trying to help but you for real cant read man.. he knows that prices are set by players, but every blackstar price changes respectively to the other blackstars weapons. The only problem is that the Guardian one is stuck at 3b more than the others, and in the meanwhile it can still change the other prices depending on the price it sells
    Not that hard to understand what he said
    @Kolka can you guys look into it? It prob got bugged since its price started from 30+ billions when guardian released
    TL;DR
    Pen blackstar for guardian has fixed higher price than others, but it still makes the prices go down for all blackstars
    @DNTK this guy is a meme lmao

ArchDevil likes this.
  8. loboram

I am so sorry to inform you that what you are saying here is simply not true. The items on the Central Market are set by the players, individually, and have no impact on each other, the only way to affect an item's price, is to sell it at minimum or maximum enough times for the CM to register the change in price.

I am also not going to try and help you out, if you are going to behave like spoiled little brats, fair warning has now been issued towards the both you.

9. syc89

syc89 New Member

All blackstar prices are linked,if u buy and sell a blackstar blade and its price changed,it changes prices of all other classes blackstars by the same amount.proof? just open the damn central market. The price of guardian blackstar needs to be menually adjusted to fit the price of other blackstars because people minimum price selling blackstar for guardian lowers prices of other class blackstar

10. loboram

Look, this shouldn't be a discussion at all...the burden of proof is entirely on the ones reporting this as a bug's shoulders. They are the ones claiming that things work as they say it does. That just means that you should provide proof of it directly from Pearl Abyss, since I cannot be expected to go out searching for every single player claim made, as if I am going to waste a moment of my time looking for "if you jump three times a special place then you get a free boss weapon box" claim.

11. Yachi

Yachi New Member

You are a moderator, thats your job, you can listen to what people is telling you or go make your researches, because you dont even know how central market works apparently. Send the problem to kolka, he will understand what we are talking about.

12. loboram

hehe...sure "that is my job", look I would have liked to help you out when you weren't behaving like this.
    Facts are, I do not HAVE to do anything I do not want to, the proof burden is entirely on you since you have brought this up as a bug, but in the spirit of being the mature adult in this conversation, I would VERY much like to see a link to a Pearl Abyss release statement that says what you claim.

marsseven likes this.
  13. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

14. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

Ok, I wasted 15min of my life logging to retail.
    https://i.imgur.com/w5cmW1M.png
    As u can see every blackstar shares same diagram for price changes, but on gamez blackstar for guardian has always higher base price than any other blackstar.

This is what it is right now on retail, however for first month after guardian release (gamez actual patch) they completely unlinked guardian weapons from other classes - they had separate price diagram and their own price and this is how it should work. It's not implemented like this tho LOOK SCREENSHOT.

Btw same shit is with kzarka, but here kzarka for guardian is even cheaper than others and also shares same diagram :D:D:D Great implementation that is fucking up market for last 3 months. Only offin has right price :D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.