1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Block in gamez is too weak

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by allister22, May 8, 2020.

1. allister22

allister22 Getting there

Sac and Ankles like this.
  2. allister22

allister22 Getting there

I made another test as requested from Kolka
    Gamez Block
    https://streamable.com/rg170d
    Retail Block
    https://streamable.com/jp7iff
    both seem pretty similar however still block is better on RETAIL u can see in the video but the difference is very small.
    On previous videos when I used skills, the difference was big between retail and Gamez.

Sac and Ankles like this.
  3. Ankles

Ankles New Member

I can 100% tell its nothing like retail... on retail C20 players with full PEN can block many many hits from other players of 300+ AP but on this server moderately geared players can nearly 1-2 skill our block. This underlying issue isn't just Blocks but its a big issues for Forward Guards and Superarmors. On retail its already been confirmed that Damage Reduction and Evasion directly impact Block capacity and damage nullification when in Superarmors. After the so called Evasion nerfs it seemed to effected players that have NEVER built evasion before VIA their block and Superarmors being significantly weaker. I feel like this was such a flawed way to deal with overstacked evasion players BUT there could have been better alternative to address this issue. Solutions such as increasing the effectiveness of accuracy or potentially hard capping evasion to a certain amount. With the nerfs it has directly impacted not just raw damage received but damage that's supposed to be nullified from Superarmors and frontal guards. I would strongly advise you to look into this issue since this is what screws over the balance of all classes in BDO. Its was already as fucked as it can be since these Koreans don't know what they are doing but I sure hope you can make the right decision to not make it even worse. +1 for this post! (Players that have played BDO for years will know how this will impact class performance so hopefully we can receive feedback from them as well.)

Sac and bitsog like this.
  4. Sac

Sac New Member

I haven't personally done any tests on retail, but I played retail for years and have been playing on Gamez for years at this point as well, something is indeed wrong with block. It's completely inconsistent and it seems certain skills instantly break it.

5. Singod

Singod New Member

Not tested on retail as well but valk blocks seems paper as well.