1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[LostOnes/TheLost] Social Guild (only real RP Guild EU/NA server) [English]

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by loboram, Feb 5, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello GamezBD community, I do hope that you have enjoyed your in-game time here so far, and a Big Welcome to the new gamers arriving to join our community.

I have started this Social Guild for two main reasons:

1. Because there are FAR TOO MANY tiny guilds already, and while that is completely understandable, since playing with complete strangers, as well as the fact that there are far too many toxic people out there; it also seems to defeat the purpose of this game being a Massively-Multiplayer-Online-RP-game. This then leads to what is currently happening on our servers; MMO is slowly dying out, due to lack of players engaging with each other, as the game was designed for. So for the sake of trying out gaming with others, despite what others have told you, and whatever your personal expectations are, let's just give it a try, shall we?

2. The lack of kindness and people helping each other out, is terribly becoming the standard. I do want to bring back some semblance of Roleplaying to the game, but will not try to impose it onto anyone. I would prefer to have people with an open mind, who can at the very least go; "hey you know what, I've never ever tried anything even close to that, and despite all the dumbarsed people making fun of it, without knowing anything about it, I wouldn't mind trying". That goes for being kind, helping out others, and Roleplaying in-game.

SO, I want to extend a properly invested Guild bonus set, and the company -as well as group activity- of some adult gamers, who know that real-life is worth so much more than a mere Computer game.

Basically it is an invitation for ALL tiny and small guilds, filled with one or two players, or a small group of friends, that just wanted to spend some time together in-game, but have not gotten around to getting all the Guild bonuses yet.

Come join the [LostOnes] and partake in all the available bonuses, While having only ONE requirement:
    Answering Guild messages while online actively, meaning the most basic Social interaction

While many or some of the members of the guild, are mostly offline or AFK, it doesn't mean that the guild is "dead" or empty, it just means that sometimes, you get to play on your own -With the added Guild bonuses- as you have been doing so far. Other times there will be one or several Guild members online actively, being Social and asking to adventure together.

[LostOnes] will accept all types of players, as long as they understand that most people, have real-lives to deal with, and cannot spend their lives infront of a computer.

This game has been Designed so that players, will spend an incredible amount of time playing it. In order for it not to get too boring or repetitive, we urge everyone to relax their game approach, and only play when they feel like it. Never feel pressured into playing, or having a "responsibility" to other players, or needing to compete in some way, or feel as if there are requirements of them, other than the simple answering messages.

In order to accommodate as many types of gamers as possible, my Guild also has the Possibility to create some Old-School Roleplaying in-game as well. Now I assume that Some people will immediately missread that part, and not really understand what that means, but I will try to clarify that in this next section:
    "Well instead of playing the game like the majority does we also add an extra dimension to the game, by making the Characters in the game -that we control- the inspiration of our Roleplaying imagination, we will generally use the emotes of the Characters to convey in-game what the Characters are feeling and by adding this extra dimension it doesn't become extra work for the player but just enriches the game that is already there for the specific purpose of being able to emote things as the Character.

We therefore just speak as if we were in actual fact the Character we created, personality traits according to their starsigns/horroscopes and using a bit of game lore now and then talking to each other "In Character" while in-game, making the gaming experience much more fun instead of the sometimes boring Grind of this particular game, making vidoes of this phenomenon makes for very funny reviewing later; Characters making good Roleplaying jokes about the current events while using an Emote looks SO much fun sorta like a mini-movie.

So while in our guild do not feel forced into having to read about the game and a pick up on the gamestory while doing the BlackSpiritQuestline (BSQ), because you do NOT HAVE to RolePlay in order to be here, I just wanted to add a guild without restrictions, being kind as well as welcoming to new players especially, while offering a place to be Social and truly enjoy the meaning of MMO-RPG.

We do NOT use the Guildchat for RolePlaying, it would just be too confusing, it is mainly used for helping out each other with various things in-game, like SD partying (SD=Special Deals), Fieldboss Events, Guild Missions, and just trying to be a bit more socially active on the Guildchat so we can feel the good aspect of being part of one.

When I RolePlay I do it mainly only in General Chat as (gamewise) it would be something coming out of the mouth of my Character maiking it possible for me to sit here and Act as if I were the Character I created in the game, RolePlay. It is however just as likely that I will use the Party Chat if we are out as a group, making in-game Character jokes and especially meta-game humour really makes me smile, even on dark days."

So therefore this is a Social Guild, where some players have to possibility for Roleplaying (ONLY REAL GamezBD-EU Roleplaying Guild), which is most welcomed, but not required.

As a Social Guild, we will not be focused on Gearscore, or Skill, or Level of our members, since this is mainly a Social Guild and not a competitive guild. Also there are no requirements of participation, as in any particular time you have to be online, or the number of days you can find time to play this game, since this Guild is very aware about Real-Life and will ALWAYS put Real-Life ahead of gaming.

However, it can be quite difficult to find other Guildmembers online to begin with, which is why we encourage you to join with a couple of friends, so that you will always have someone else playing at the same time of day.
    Because this is a Social Guild the ONLY requirement we do have is to Answer Guild messages always, it should be quite simple to do :)

Basic Guild guidelines, to improve the community and the interactions between our guildmembers;
    1. To answer Guildchat messages as soon as you see them, no matter how trivial
    2. Being helpful and kind to other players in the Guild, especially completely new players to the game which we welcome
    3. A long-game mentality, Real-Life 1st always
    4. Follow the GamezBD Server Rules (see my signature for link), Avoid Player Killing (if possible)

If these rules aren't too difficult for you to follow then you are most welcome to become part of this Guild, we will mainly be a PvE/Life-skills Guild and hangout together.

Just want to add that this Guild is mainly for long-game minded players, perhaps in the future with enough Guildmembers we will start focusing on doing Guild related PvP stuff, however we will require a Veteran PvP player, to become the PvP Officer in charge of training guildies, with the gear and eagerness to partake in it.

You can join the LostOnes guild by contacting the Bloodhawks Family (/w Bloodhawks) or by replying to this thread with your main reason for joining and of course your in-game Family name.
    Have fun and be good out there fellow adventurers :)

To new players and veterans reading this please consider carefully your choice of guild based on conversations made between you and the recruiter, it is not difficult to find out whether your style of playing the game fits in with their ideas on how to play the game.

I am usually online for only a couple of hours at a time, however it is at different times of the day, generally speaking I am always online when I am online in the forum.

We now also have a Discord Channel Invite for the Guild: Ha7zTUP

**EDITED: This is a quote added to this first post, just in case there are players who do not read the whole thread:

Now I think I need to clarify a couple of things;
    1. Casual Guild does mean that there is no requirements for when you (nor I) HAVE to be online, or how much time we all spend on a mere computer-game. This means that there will be a lot of players AFKing, or just not playing in general, which of course means, that it will seem as if the guild is not active at all.
    This is indeed a problem, however if you are thinking about joining my guild, then you already know what it is like to play alone, I mean you MUST have done that at some point, so do not despair when you feel like you are all alone, that only makes the arrival of other guildies, so much more interesting and sociable :)

2. Guildmessages you HAVE to answer, no matter how trivial, when you finally are online actively, even if you will go away again after 5 minutes. It is just polite to answer people in your own guild, and if it were you who was asking or just saying "hello all", then you would also feel bad about your guildies just ignoring you. So in order to avoid any misunderstandings, I want my guildmembers to make room in their chat-window, for the guild-chat so they can ALWAYS check, if they have missed a message while playing, then immediately answer in the hopes, that it is not too late for the other one to receive the answer. It is just considered basic common courtesy and sense, also to inform the Guild if you wish to leave. Maybe you have gotten a better offer somewhere else, or something has happened in real-life, or whatever the reason may be; Please just let us know when you want to quit. We won't try to stop you, or try to talk you out of it, but it is just about not being rude ;)

I need time away from gaming from time to time, as Real-Life is SO much more rewarding to actually live, instead of wasting it away while merely playing a computer-game, BUT I would very much like it if I could find some like-minded players, so that when I do play -for some extended periods of time- I can feel, as if I have some Sociable and Intelligent Individuals, with whom to play and enjoy an otherwise interesting game :)

So please...if you find any of this (very long) message interesting, perhaps even something you could agree with (or at least in part), then you are more than welcome to help me revive my Guild, and even rise to become one of the Officers who will run things in my absense.

***Edited: My Main AFK'ing Character is Saahn...just in case you write me in-game, and Saahn doesn't answer your message...it is because when she is online, I am not :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
  2. Killerwoody

Killerwoody New Member

I'm downloading the game now I'm fairly new to BDO but would like to roll with a group that can help me thru the game a bit. If there's a certain class that needs to be played let me know I will play it not a big deal.
    Thanks

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

No worries you play whatever you want to and whenever I am free to play I will send you Guild message asking if you need some help with anything?
    It would help out a lot if I could have you Player name/Family name just send it in a Private Message through the forum or drop it in here for quick future reference :)

4. ImMegumin

ImMegumin New Member

Im interested in joining,whats your discord? or add me Mihai95#0793

loboram likes this.
  5. Eotua

Eotua New Member

Hello! I'm wondering how active the guild is at the moment? Been playing for a while and currently looking for an active guild where I can possibly take part in the Guild Quests etc.

Thank you!

loboram likes this.
  6. loboram

EU server has now opened and the Guild is ready to start recruiting again!

The LostOnes Roleplaying Guild has now moved to the EU server and everyone is welcome to join!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  7. loboram

Someone asked me what is RolePlaying then?

My answer was this:
    Well instead of playing the game like the majority does we also add an extra dimension to the game, by making the Characters in the game -that we control- the inspiration of our Roleplaying imagination, we will generally use the emotes of the Characters to convey in-game what the Characters are feeling and by adding this extra dimension it doesn't become extra work for the player but just enriches the game that is already there for the specific purpose of being able to emote things as the Character.

We therefore just speak as if we were in actual fact the Character we created, personality traits according to their starsigns/horroscopes and using a bit of game lore now and then talking to each other "In Character" while in-game, making the gaming experience much more fun instead of the sometimes boring Grind of this particular game, making vidoes of this phenomenon makes for very funny reviewing later; Characters making good Roleplaying jokes about the current events while using an Emote looks SO much fun sorta like a mini-movie.

So while in our guild do not feel forced into having to read about the game and a pick up on the gamestory while doing the BlackSpiritQuestline (BSQ), because you do NOT HAVE to RolePlay in order to be here, I just wanted to add a guild without restrictions and who were nice as well welcoming to new players especially.

We do NOT use the Guildchat for RolePlaying, it would just be too confusing, it is mainly used for helping out each other with various things in-game, like SD partying (SD=Special Deals), Fieldboss Events, Guild Missions, and just trying to be a bit more socially active on the Guildchat so we can feel the good aspect of being part of one.

When I RolePlay I do it mainly only in General Chat as (gamewise) it would be something coming out of the mouth of my Character maiking it possible for me to sit here and Act as if I were the Character I created in the game, RolePlay. It is however just as likely that I will use the Party Chat if we are out as a group, making in-game Character jokes and especially meta-game humour really makes me smile, even on dark days.

I think that in general it is mainly for people who like reading, like more mature players or at least people with a love for reading :)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
    Inferion likes this.
  8. nebneb333

nebneb333 New Member

Trying to see if we can build a bit of an rp community similar to the one you can find on retail. Feel free to join this RP-community discord server I created in hopes of expanding on that ^_^

https://discord.gg/tDyFMpc

loboram likes this.
  9. loboram

I really like your idea and enthusiasm, however I think that people who are intelligent and creative enough to want to add RolePlaying to this particular game would find and want to be part of a RolePlaying guild, not having to be forced into that way of playing but always having the option also KNOWING that (in my guild at least) RolePlaying will be received well by the whole guild, that no one is going to make fun of them or question their sanity.

Adding yet another Discord channel for the purpose of Roleplaying is just making more fuzz than actually being helpful in my opinion although (as I already said) I really do like the idea, it is just that I made a ROLEPLAYING Guild for that specific reason, to gather intelligent and fascinating people together through the common interest of RolePlaying.

10. nebneb333

nebneb333 New Member

Well you see there are multiple types of guilds just as there are multiple types of rp. Unlike the forums this discord gives them a place to reach out more easily to one another. It also helps new rpers find the type of guild and to they are looking for. On top of that it allows the lore to be shared and discussed and events to be planned across the guilds in a community. Not sure if you were part of the retail version of the RP community but it was the only real reason why they managed to survive when the whole "Kill all RPer" debacle happened. The RP community came together and planned things out, worked with RP friendly non-rpers and have still managed to thrive to this day. As a whole they share lore, new, updates, events, and a community offers something that might be difficult for a single guild to offer. Diversity in the type of rp while still allowing for group (community) functions and communications.

loboram likes this.
  11. loboram

Well once again I will try to see if there are any people out there who enjoy Roleplaying?

We are now around 18 members, about 10 of which are on and off depending on their daily lives, about 5 are unknown, and three are fairly active...I know it does not sound as if you will have many players to hangout with BUT the whole idea is about how to play the game and enjoy it, not about how many others you can say are in the same guild, also most other guilds rarely answer new players questions or posts in the Guild channel (in my experience at least).

In my guild, players are mostly in it for the long-game and will play when they feel they really want to, not like everyone else does making high GearScore the number one reason to play the game which is a ridiculous ideology to have towards gaming in general.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  12. loboram

Small intro to the Bloodhawks family history:

A stormy night in pounding hail and rain Eerieh opened her eyes to the ocean she had awoken halfway in the shoreline of. Dazed, dizzy, shaking, her body greatly weakened she forced herself onto the wet sand of the shore, pulling herself towards the relative safety of the beach, slowly, achingly.
    "Hey! You look like you could use a hand!" a voice shouts through the howling wind and hailrain, "My oh my, I arrived here about an hour and a half ago, there is an inn nearby, here please let me carry you there", Nikitah bent down to wrap Eerieh in a warm blanket as well as help her up to her feet. "Yeah I was right, there would be more survivors from the ship wreck and that is why I am here now", Eerieh was unable to answer her but staggered along with the promise of a nice warm inn with a nice comfortable bed in mind she somehow kept moving forwards until they had reached Olvia.

A few feet from the inn Eerieh suddenly halted and somehow managed to gather herself enough to appear noble as she stepped away from Nikitah in order to hold her own posture. Nikitah opened the door before Eerieh and held it open for her to enter the warmth and comfort of the inn. Eerieh, again surprising Nikitah, managed to get a room despite the inn being full as well as ordering hearty meals for them both, having finished her business with the innkeeper she immediately moved to the room they got assigned. Moments after Eerieh had gotten comfortable in their room she slipped off to a deep slumber, not noticing the departure of Nikitah.
    Nikitah once again braving the stormy night and hailrain to try and rescue more survivors from the beach.

13. Cain3k

Cain3k New Member

You folks still recruiting? Just joined the server very recently. Didn't play much on the official servers before, so I'm very new to the game. Looking for a guild to join to learn the ropes with. But, don't worry, I'm pretty self sufficient. I don't ask a million questions a second lol. And while I am no stranger to RP, I've only spent time with RP forums were I can take time to write out a response. Anywho, hope you'll consider me. Character / Family Name is Vahn Dragonhardt

loboram likes this.
  14. loboram

Absolutely, I am about to login right now :)

15. loboram

Bloodhawks Family story continued:
    Early morning light shined through the small 2nd floor window awoke Eerieh, she stirred as she thought that her servants should have been there already with breakfast and then just as suddenly as the thought went through her head she realized that it was part of her forgotten past which immediately lead to her arrival last night. She quickly got out of bed although weakened she got herself presentable and went downstairs to the inn kitchen where Nikihta was seated with two others worn and weary adventurers.

"Eerieh, you're finally up" Nikihta says as Eerieh approaches them, "Yes, I am awake no thanks to you for not waking me up earlier" Eerieh's sharp tone and quick answer makes Nikihta frown but she bites her tongue to not erupt in anger. After some quick introductions Eerieh immediately takes the reins telling the others that she is the obvious leader of an awkward family and that they should go to the shore to see if more had washed up who were also still alive, Eerieh's mind already constructing some semblance of her earlier forgotten life surrounding herself with capable adventurers was to be the first step in her rise to becoming a Guild Leader.

Many days passed as more adventurers joined and left on their own when they were patched up as well as ready to go out into the world on their own. Finally there were about twelve, of which only one of them was a male, that joined to form the Bloodhawks Family name and the LostOnesGuild, they stayed together helping each other out as well as supporting their family with silver income.

About a month later Nikihta had finished all the tasks the BlackSpirit had set her on and that is where things got interesting for the Bloodhawks family as they were now able to learn from the first familymember which lead to making a worker empire and of course making more of themselves than just mercenary killers such as Cooks, Alchemists, Farmers, Hunters and more.

16. loboram

Alrighty then...LostOnes guild is AFKing until I have moved out of the city and into my new home. I will be back around early to mid August...take care and be good out there.

17. loboram

Will be without internet for the next couple of weeks...might be just what I need when I look at what this place is becoming...

18. Secrecy

Secrecy New Member

Hey I'd Love to join! I'm new to GameZ but played BDO a lot on the regular servers. I love roleplaying so I'd love to join. I for sure agree to the rules!

Family name: Secrecy
    Character name: Rhexius

loboram likes this.
  19. loboram

Sounds great to me, however...there aren't many, if any, left in my guild nowadays...so it will be quite lonely for a while, at least until I get some more time to play again...will be online later today though.

Secrecy likes this.
  20. loboram

Yeah, got internet again, but have to spend some time getting into place in my new home. Also working on my books and games is going to take away from gaming in general...so it will be mostly AFKing while online, however I do still take a bit of time now and then to play actively, and as usual when I am in-game actively I am also logged in here on the forum page :)