1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[LostOnes/TheLost] Social Guild (only real RP Guild EU/NA server) [English]

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by loboram, Feb 5, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alright then...I am back to trying to restart my guild after an extended break.

As usual most have left due to inactivity, but I am going to try to salvage the remains. This brings me to something quite obvious (at least for smart people), which is that a guild CANNOT be filled with active players when players leave it because of a LACK of active players. You see in order to make a guild active, you would simply HAVE to contend with the choice you have made, which is the guild description, and of course how the guild is run by the guild-leader.

So if you like what the guild stands for, what its values are, and mostly how the guild-leadership treats its members, then by all means STAY in that guild until it is absolutely clear that the leadership has gone away for more than a whole month. That there aren't ANY guildmembers actively playing at all for more than a month, I mean that is not that much time when talking about this particular game, and if you haven't figured that out yet then you hopefully will soon enough :)

The problem of course for me personally is that I utterly detest, have utmost contemt for, and truly abhore Mainstream-ideology, with extremely good reason, that unfortunately can only be learned if one tries to educate oneself, as in reading a bunch of history, as well as psycology, however there are some short-cuts, such as Documentaries made about subjects that reveal the basics of humankind.

Now the thing that affects our community and game-world in this respect is that a lot of players will gravitate towards the already Big Guild out there, and they have a big following simply because they have no "standards" nor any enforced rules (I guess). So like a vacuum-cleaner they hover up all the players who do not have any preferences when it comes to Guilds in general, and because there are a lot of players there it feels like there is constantly something to keep up with, either in their website/discord/telegram-page, or on the in-game-guild-chat, or just offers for game-activities. Which is quite nice really, but I have NO idea about how the Big Guilds on our community are being managed, so I cannot say if they are rude, or if they allow toxicity, or if they are helpful towards new players without game-knowledge, if they just want to chat about this and that, or anything really, simply because I do not like being a part of a crowd/group in general, mainly because I feel like I have no control over what happens within it, only the leaders of the group tend to manipulate or herd it for their own benefits.

Once again I am only speaking from a general sense of experience, since I do not know for sure about any of the Guilds on our community here on GamezBD. At least now players will have a much better sense of what kind of Guild my Guild is, and who its leader is.

Now I think I need to clarify a couple of things;
    1. Casual Guild does mean that there is no requirements for when you (nor I) HAVE to be online OR how much time we all spend on a mere computer-game. This means that there will be a lot of players AFKing, or just not playing in general, which of course means that it will seem as if the guild is not active at all.
    This is indeed a problem, however if you are thinking about joining my guild then you already know what it is like to play alone, I mean you MUST have done that at some point, so do not despair when you feel like you are all alone, that only makes the arrival of other guildies much more interesting and sociable :)

2. Guildmessages you HAVE to answer, no matter how trivial, when you finally are online actively, even if you will go away again after 5 minutes. It is just polite to answer people in your own guild, and if it were you who was asking or just saying hello all, then you would also feel bad about your guildies just ignoring you. So in order to avoid any misunderstandings, I want my guildmembers to make room in their chat-window for the guild-chat so they can ALWAYS check if they have missed a message while playing, then immediately answer in the hopes that it is not too late for the other one to receive the answer.

I need time away from gaming form time to time, as Real-Life is SO much more rewarding to actually live, instead of wasting it away while merely playing a computer-game, BUT I would very much like it if I could find some like-minded players, so that when I do play for some extended periods of time I can feel as if I have some Sociable and Intelligent Individuals with whom to play and enjoy an otherwise interesting game :)

So please...if you find any of this (stark-raving-mad-ranting) message interesting, perhaps even something you could agree with -or at least in part- then you are more than welcome to help me revive my Guild, and even rise to become one of the Officers who will run things in my absense.

*Edited: My Main AFK'ing Character is Sophiah...just in case you write me in-game and Sophiah doesn't answer your message...it is because when she is online, I am not :)

2. loboram

Hehe...seems that there are a few guilds who have now started to try to stay at the top of the post list, just in order for it to look like their guild is Interesting since it is visible on the Guild Section on the Forum :D

It is completely alright, although I find it a bit childish that these people would think that it matters THAT much if their guild is the featured one on top or not, since it SHOULD be down to the intelligence of the Players who CHOOSE their guild based on the content...of course with mainstream-ideology I could be wrong about all of that :(

3. loboram

Trying once again to recruit new guildmembers...ALL are welcome, as long as you can communicate in English.

4. miseroo

miseroo New Member

I'm downloading the Gamez version right now and I'm interested in joining. I'm an experienced roleplayer and usually do para RP on discord.

5. loboram

I will gladly welcome you into our guild then :)

A tip for downloading the game a bit quicker, is using the alternative download links, this way you do not need to redownload the game if anything happens to the copy you have active:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/download-mirrors-client-v2220-community-provided.210022/

Once you get into the game, you can contact me through the Family-name: Bloodhawks
    After you have joined, you are free to join the quite underused Discord channel :D

6. miseroo

miseroo New Member

What's the number of active roleplayers in the guild at the moment? And what type of RP do you usually do?

7. loboram

Only me I think, not sure if any of the others are into Roleplaying or not.

BUT I am not a super serious ONLY Roleplaying kinda player at all, I play mainly for fun, and to spice things up I like to do some Roleplaying, if you read the third or fourth post here, you will see what I mean about Roleplaying in general. I just make some remarks as my Characters "in-character" so to speak.

Hope that doesn't disappoint you...

8. loboram

Sorry to say this...but I lost my main PC...I have no idea how long I will be without a working PC...hopefully at least one in my guild will see this message

9. loboram

Yeah, I have been crawling the walls, I have tried so many different ways of fixing my PC, but nothing has helped at all, so I am going to have to throw in the towel, and give up on trying to fix the old one, by getting a new PC.

Unfortuantely this means that I will still have to wait around a week or more before I get all the parts and have it assembled and working, hopefully at least one from my guild would have been smart enough to check in here, just in case there was some useful info here for the guild :D

10. loboram

Aaaand I am back, hefty bank loan and a new PC, later...

Will be logging into the game shortly with a new graphics card...hopefully the game will look much more stunning than it did on my very old previous PC.

Would not be surprised if the guild is empty once again ;) BUT as always I will take up the challenge of reviving it

11. loboram

Back on recruitment duty...20 guild members now...hoping we can up that number :)

12. loboram

We need some "long-game-mentality" players, the more the merrier, also we would certainly love it if completely New players to the game were to join us, that way we would be able to help out as well as being social :)

13. aeripeary

aeripeary New Member

Hello! I am a new player to the Gamez BDO server and was looking for a guild exactly like this one. I prefer playing the game at my own pace and prefer a more social environment as well as some potential to roleplay my character. My family name is Armaea!

loboram likes this.
  14. loboram

Thanks for your kind message, and I will try to write you in-game...just a question though, is that your family name or the character name?

15. aeripeary

aeripeary New Member

Thank you for the response! It's my family name, as stated.

loboram likes this.
  16. loboram

Yeah, sorry, I was a bit scattered there...Trying to play, checking the Server-chat, and the forum...better try to limit how much I am doing at once :D

Although, trying to add your family name to the friend request list, I am presented with "canot find that player".

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  17. aeripeary

aeripeary New Member

I'm so sorry! I did not see this guild listing was for EU, and I am on the NA server... Thank you so much though for responding and I wish you all the best!

18. loboram

:playful::grin::rolleyes::p

It is indeed something that anyone could miss, although it is in the title of the thread :D

In any case good "luck" to you in the game, and hopefully you will enjoy your stay with GamezBD.

Mebrilia likes this.
  19. Mebrilia

Mebrilia New Member

Hello i would be interested to join if the guild is already recruiting. I was looking for a Roleplay guild in world sending a message that i was indeed interested to it sadly i meet only the ordinary low life trolls that started spamming "Roleplay is Cancer." or vomit emoticon.

Said that i am a long term player already experienced with the game in the retail version and starting to play in this server. I do roleplay in different media. From pen and paper to other classics in past like Ultima Online or Neverwinter nights.

My character is called Sadheen Mebrilia

loboram likes this.
  20. loboram

Aaand now you are a welcomed part of our guild :)