1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Boundless Glory

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kabylake, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

Why it's priced like BL Honor well in fact that weap use is for fuse? Who the heck is gonna buy glory for 2.5k and use it for main weap when there is Honor for the same price and higher stats? Just my suggestion tho. It would be nice if you'd lower it.

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

What's wrong with the price? For sw and sorc / sm is the same thing. BL + Prov = 4k.You should be glad that BL of Glory is in the webshop. In fact, the glad/temp pay the same price like everyone else for a fused weapon.

3. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

2.5k it's a bit high 2k would be better.

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Because your main weapon is 1.5k credits, I think it's ok the price of 2.5k. All other classes pay the same price, even more.

5. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

It's not the same thing with sorc or sws, BL honor 2.5k main + the fuse is only 1.5k, on glad 1.5k main weap and the fuse 2.5k? nah.. lool

Well alot of glad/temps/chant uses prov, no extend kinda sux with melee especially with kinda high ping.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
  6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

So how is not the same thing, if the final price it s 4k?

7. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

It's not the same thing because sw's/sorcs fuse is cheaper. I'm not talking about the main here. I'm speaking for fused because you only get the lower stats and glad/temp/chant don't benefit much of it and it's almost same as sead fused with a lil bit higher stats and can put archdaeva stones. Unlike sw/sorcs you gain much like stats and atk speed. Tho it's same 4k, 2.5k for fused is a no no, because what if your gonna trade and unfused it, and it sux wasting 2.5k

8. arcanelad12

arcanelad12 New Member

if you cant afford it then dont buy it.. you should be glad that glory is there in the webshop., and most of the glad/temp players are using provenance as main. so 1.5k+2.5k=4k. whats tje big deal then? lol the archdaeva manastone slots is the most important thing not the stats of the weapon. as we all know that archdaeva manastones are OP as fck.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

9. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

I know that, I'm just suggesting and FYI I can buy it, just don't want to waste credits till it drops prices like BL honor from 3.5k to 2.5k lol.

10. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

the price is fine lol

11. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

Yeah I think the price is fine tho. Coz why would you fuse glory to your honor except sw/sorc/sm when you can just buy the same item like your main weap as fuse.

And yeah it's really fine coz bl glory isn't really on shop at the first place before.
    Just be thankful that you can now have a better fuse than EA for your provs weaps. And one more thing, be thankful that the prices are now lower than 3.5k right.

12. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

Math lvl: 99999 :dddddd
    The BEST thing that u can get for chanter/templar/gladi in order to boost your dps is that weapon. I would say it totaly worth 2.5k credits.

13. Kabylake

Kabylake Getting there

Yea I know that, but for the price, I'll just wait till it drops. Drops harder than my grade :D

Outplay likes this.
  14. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

it will never drop, and even of this this weapon will be removed from webshop soon so.