1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

breezy conch seaweed

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Yeiru, May 3, 2018.

1. Yeiru

Yeiru New Member

Hey :D

I try to get a T9.. i rly want the unicorn, but i find it rly hard to get this breezy conch seaweed. What is the best way to gather it?

lg

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I believe those are from fishing.

3. Yeiru

Yeiru New Member

hey thx for your awnser :D
    yeah im fishing atm too, but this item is so rare. The other two are easy to get. But i only got 1 in 10 hours of fishing. Maybe im doing something wrong and there is a faster way?
    thx and sry for my bad english.
    lg

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Ive not fished for them much myself yet, but I do understand fishing level helps with things, though i'm not sure how much it would with this specifically. That and speed.

5. Deya

Deya Getting there

i haven't had a single one drop from fishing perhaps something is off with the loot table. Did 4 nights fishing master 18 level not a single conch (10 hour nights). You can get them from the stonetail horse ranch quest though but that is really slow 1 or 2 day depending on your training level.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Within 48 hours of fishing, i had 1... Best way to get unicorn is to use 99 fodders and 102 Horseshoes, it makes ur chance to get one 50/50.

7. Deya

Deya Getting there

doom horse stuff is supposedly split 50-50 between elegance and skill at least that was my understanding. So if i did 99 fodder ( skill) and 102 horseshoes/forest breath (strength) that would give me 150% skill and 50 % elegance. Skill = Pegasus and elegance = Unicorn. I'm sorry but your math makes sense for Pegasus but not for Unicorn. Perhaps i am wrong but this is how it was explained to me.

8. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

If you use 100 stonetail fodders and 100 horseshoes, you have higher chance to gain pegasus if you succeed. In summary
    100% fodder + 100% Horseshoes/Breaths = Higher pegasus chance ( note its still not 100% chance for Pegasus tho )
    99% fodder + 101% Horseshoes/Breaths = 50/50 chance to ger Pegasus or unicorn.
    100% Seaweed + 100% anything else = Higher Uniconr chance ( note its still not 100% chance for Unicorn )
    Actualy making it the RNG way is the fastest to be honset. I did my Unicorn within second try, what means i have both horses atm ;)

Noyah likes this.
  9. Deya

Deya Getting there

I haven't had the luck here that i had in retail....got my uni on the second try and found out from my horse group a few days later i was the 2nd person to get one on NA but going on 10 attempts here and still have no t9. Thankfully i'm a patient person :D

TonyZhang likes this.