1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bring Back Oldschool loot-drop style

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by loboram, Sep 11, 2019.

Tags:
?

Return to old loot drops style?

1. Yes, it has its benefits in making SDing viable again ANYwhere

88.9%
  2. No, since we do not want to manage our inventory all the time

11.1%
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah sorry I realized that this should have been posted in here to begin with o_O

In my opinion what really needs to be changed is the loot drops, and it would be nice if we could get a proper increase in the loot while in a party and within the maximum "wifi"-signal-strength range that parties receive during Partying; as this would indeed solve what some of you people are asking for, sure in a slightly different way but still better than "just buff this and nerf that" which is your usual solution to everything when something is not to your liking :)

So how about a return to old-school loot items drop again?

Where having a large inventory was something almost essential to playing this game :)

Where it didn't matter where you went to do SD-partying since all monsters (NPCs/mobs) dropped SO much loot, the outcome of the SD was merely where you wanted to do it :)

Finally not to HAVE to be herded into a few places, so that we HAVE to deal with PvPing, even when the game is marketed as Action-MMO-RPG, and not Action-MMO-Arena-PvP-sandbox :)

2. loboram

Just wanted to add to this, I have just finished an hour of grinding in the Bashim Base/Pujiya Canyon, where the borders between the Base and Canyon as well as Waragon's Nest really could use some reworking as there is an incredibly small amount of Bashim Base territory in comparison to the two others, and I sure got a lot of secondary(sub)-weapons but only 2 main-weapons (killing about 6 mini-bosses and 1901 monsters), which again makes getting Trace of Memory nearly impossible through processing now. Just a point to illustrate how the game has completely changed with the "new"-loot system, where nothing (actually useful) drops from any monsters (NPC/mobs) anymore.

3. loboram

Soooo, once again I will ask the community:
    Why would it be a bad thing to return to the old-style loot drops?

It would fix a LOT of things with the MarketPlace, more items coming and going as well as hilariously increasing the amount of materials for crafting and lifeskills in general on the MP, Mainly Traces of x...

How come it is SO difficult to take 2 seconds out of your time to check the forum and cast a vote, common GamezBD players, make this server GREAT again.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019