1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Bug Reports] 4.5 Known Issues

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Alente, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

1st bug- it's not a bug, they were disabled and the only way to obtain AP is by PvPing

2nd bug- use the search function and look for "Cipher-Blade", they will show up in the "Weapon" list

2. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

Black cloud marketplace, still bugged for me, any idea?

3. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Define bugged

4. tyrex

tyrex New Member

If I remember well, 3rd phase is 25% HP and she will spawn mobs whole time but you still have to focus her and finish her. Or try leaving golem mob alive and kill her but I'm not shure about that.

5. flamerio

flamerio New Member

Dear GM plz help
    This Quest Bug but only for Aetertech class (i chek with 2 aetertech char and 1 scout char )

Altagard Campaign Quest - An Ominous Crop
    When I try to burn Mumu Chart it won't burn. I tried with another chart but the result is same

Sorry for bad english >.<
    Thx B4

6. kadok09

kadok09 Banned

i need idella fragment..this problem takes year?!!!!!!!

7. tyrex

tyrex New Member

Same here.
    Could it be at least set as a loot or place some NPC that will sell it in Pandaemonium and Sanctum etc. just until you fix it.

8. kadok09

kadok09 Banned

gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme ​idella fragments.......wtf

9. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

Some Main Charater are still bug cant loggin some of my characters....STILL GETTING SEND LOG ERROR

10. ibl33dr3d

ibl33dr3d New Member

Ahh in GamezAion I don't see anything in vendors and when I click on another person character the hp and mana bar are further up than it should be I don't know if it's just me and re-downloaded the launcher multiply time's and still does the same thing.

Any Help would be appreciated Thanks

11. aginstall

aginstall Proficient

Here follow the steps on that guide http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/%5Bguide%5D-downgrade-4-5-0-11-4-5-0-8-a-176789/

12. Adelphos1

Adelphos1 New Member

Also infinity shard boss gets bugged after getting killed so no one in the party cant see neither loot the body it just vanishes stupid 20 min dungeon

13. tyrex

tyrex New Member

Which one ? Farm event or real one ? I've been to real Infinity Shard 4 or 5 times now and it worked fine.

14. lightvon

lightvon New Member

Not only Aethertechs all class probably is bug in doing campaign quest. I created a cleric, a templar, sorc, and a muse every time I port like example in verteron a chat message says "Your class prevents you from receiving this quest and theirs always 1,2 or more campaign quest that cant be done in every map. In verteron "Mask Loiters" is totally bug its not updating. in Heiron "Fragment of Memory: contact Acestes not updating.
    Another bug is Theobomos Campaign quests after completion the info in quest log are gone, no Theobomos is listed anymore supposedly it must still there listed as done and those campaign quest items after completion still remains in special cube; example "The Calydon Ruins", the calydon candy cant be deleted even the quest is already done, and knowing special cube is just 120 limited slots it pissed me since im collecting a lot of coins. tokes. mark medal etc.

15. Sexpistols

Sexpistols Getting there

Hello Cleric bug in events like 1v 1 2v2 3v 3 and etc when cleric use skilll "Chain of Suffering VII" and u die when u respawn u can not move like u are Rooted by that skill wich is before 30 sec event fight start so range attack classes can kill for free male ettack class pls fix that bug

16. wabisuke

wabisuke New Member

Some campaign quests in Iggison are not working (1st of all the 'prove yourself to Outermus' quest)
    Also many quests in Danaria are bugging and not letting me complete them and take the reward(s).
    Fragment of Memory 3 was buggy from Aion 4.0 i'm not sure if it's fixed now though.
    That's it for now.

17. prinnyXdood

prinnyXdood Proficient

Very false. No matter what mob which may leave 1 alive, the spawning never stops and Modor will never go down from the spire, negating the boss' real 3rd phase.

And those mobs doesn't even disappear upon the boss' death, making looting the chest is another daunting task.

Danuar Reliquary needs to be fixed soon.

18. Aehthong

Aehthong New Member

Please help!!! I finish the downloading the game after 48hours then when im logging in said incorrect id or password.. But when im logging in in the site it works.. What will i do??

thanks in advance sir...

19. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

You'll need to login to the Gamezaion website and change your password. The game does not recognize symbols (eg !@#$%) as valid passwords. Therefore you cannot use anything other than alphabet letters and numbers.

1 person likes this.
  20. iyoshiz09

iyoshiz09 Proficient

i dunno if its only me having this problem.....
    all my items installed in my House(estate) was messed up. and when i edit my house then after i arrange my items i get out of the house or log out. then when i came back my house arrangement was back in its 1st arrangement. end i cannot recover all items. and my roof, walls and fences that i bought on webstore i installed it and when i get back the skins where all gone!! PLEASE HELP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.