1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cafe IP banned..not so cool

Discussion in 'Problems' started by disLovedyou, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disLovedyou

disLovedyou Getting there

well..after updating 2.5 there are lot of new players in our cafe decided to play Aion maybe they liked it, so I helped them in there items...what they after is the pvp, then I introduce them the voting section, and I told them that it takes time to have a decent item they'll just have to vote and vote, the problem is they cant wait for the pvp items so I think there using something that can vote twice dont know im not sure, because everytime i try to launch aion it's always offline and i come up to it that the IP is banned and the new players...they continue playing there WOW and im not a fan of WOW..so im the poor guy here and what they did is not cool..ive even help them and that what i get for helping them :pinched:

2. Swampfreak225

Swampfreak225 Proficient

..Well it is not the your prob it is the prob of the Owner of the shop to solve that problem and you can blame not us but the players of the shop, maybe you are just denying it but you are one of those, i dont believe that you will not do the same what they are doing those are your friends..,lolz!!

3. abgleatherset

abgleatherset Proficient

ban hammmmerrr!

4. Swampfreak225

Swampfreak225 Proficient

..gogo banhammer!!!!!!!!

5. geniusnet

geniusnet New Member

i think you are one of them who use that hack..

1 for all, all for 1

6. disLovedyou

well you do got a point..it's either im telling the truth or the lie, but honestly i dont know anything about hacks or something..im a person who plays fair and gain decent item in my own sweat coz it challenge me..believe ir or not honestly not to be rude but i dont care, if dont believe me i really do understand, well about the cafe it really affects me coz it's the cafe that i know that has a GamesAion..and I miss playing aion it's been a week now

7. disLovedyou

sorry but i dont use hacks or whatsoever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.