1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can u HELP me about my NVIDIA Geforce Experience?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by palminianz, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. palminianz

palminianz Proficient

any1 who can try Nvidia geforce experience version? wen ill downloaded the new version of my NV. sux my NV cannot read my AION. bt my old version of my NV before is automatically reading my AION. now u need to set up the AION and i nt kno how? and the new version of my NV en i search AION not on the list .

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

Forget it lol, just set your graphcis manually. Never liked auto detect because well, it just fails real bad in most games. Another issue right now is that the newest nvidia drivers suck and cause so many issues like texture bugs, freezes, low fps and whatnot. I had to downgrade the nvidia drivers to 310.90 for a few people already (last guaranteed stable version). One of the 314 versions was on the edge, worked for some but not for others. Everything past that just failed.

Follow the golden rule: If it ain't broken, don't fix it. Really, even the Nvidia site suggest you shouldn't update unless you have problems xd

1 person likes this.
  3. palminianz

palminianz Proficient

ok dude tnx for reply..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.