1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue Cannot connect to server

Discussion in 'Problems' started by globheal, Apr 17, 2018.

1. globheal

globheal New Member

Hi,

I recently came back to Gamez, and downloaded Your torrent game files. When im launching game through GamezAION.exe with administrator rights game starts fine.
    But i got common bug "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)".

Im running Windows 8.1, all updates, im not running any boosting programs etc, same error with no antivirus and firewall (im running Comodo Internet Security). Im trying to log from Europe (Poland).

What i already did:
    1. Downloaded and launched game without turned on antivirius and firewall -> "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)".
    2. Downloaded and launched game with antivirus and firewall -> "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)".
    3. Downloaded and launched like in step 1, downloaded and installed items.pak from http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-5-3-items-pak.204957/ -> "Aion[1024]. Failed to initialize the game.".
    4. Downloaded and launched like in step 2, downloaded and installed items.pak from http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-5-3-items-pak.204957/ -> "Aion[1024]. Failed to initialize the game.".
    5. Restored items.pak from http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-5-3-items-pak.204957/ -> "No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)".

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hello, turn off your Comodo and run again the game. If you still got any error send me a pm.

3. globheal

globheal New Member

As i said, even with comodo down it says that No game server is available to the authorization server.

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package (x64). If the problem persists, download GamezAION bat file: Click here (drag the file to your GamezAION folder and run the game).

5. globheal

globheal New Member

Hey, still the same problem. Already got 32b and 64b bat file but it didn't help. I got all c++ instaled, cuz i have Visual Studio 2015 enterprise installed.

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

You have to remove comodo at all and restart pc.