1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't Vote in Gamezaion

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Marzkie21, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Marzkie21

Marzkie21 New Member

I just created this acc and i didnt know what to do so other players said that id go vote but it doesnt add credits why?
    is it bugged? REPLY ASAP

2. Kezum

Kezum New Member

It's not bugged but the 4th vote panel seems to not be working for me. Try disabling your adblockers (?) or don't open multiple tabs while voting.

I have not experienced your problem or know the right fix for it so I hope someone here with more knowledge can reply to you. Good luck.

3. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Since you said the account you created is new, in order to be able to vote, you have to create a character in it and have to be logged-in for at least 10min (better more). As far as I know, nobody ever reported a "bug" like this (vote went successful but credits haven't been added in your account) therefore, could you please tell the error you encountered?
    I suggest you to give a look at this guide http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/vote-reward-guide.201237/
    4th sites works only on win 10 Microsoft browser. Give a try.