1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CaptainMarley's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by CaptainMarley, Aug 12, 2017.

1. CaptainMarley

CaptainMarley New Member

Name:
    Fred
    Sweden
    Online Time:
    I'm playing aion usually from school ends at 4 pm to 9-10 pm with breaks when eating and working out, but as an Aion master i could be online atleast 1-2 hours a day unless something stops me such as parties and vacations.
    Preferred Server:
    siel
    Spoken Languages:
    I speak fluently English and Swedish, but i understand many other European languages such as German.
    Game Playing Experience:
    I have lots of experience since i have played the game from 2.7 (with some pauses ofcourse) sadly i have only played on elyos side but i am actually gonna switch for asmo side now to see how that is.
    How can you help our server?:
    I could help out in many ways such as giving players a more enjoyable time playing Gamezaion by hosting fun and interesting events, i would answer question to new players and other players that is curious about something. Since i have played Aion in many years (since 2.7) I've got a lot of knowledge and therefor i can help other players. I am positive and would try to keep other players positive aswell.

Nayr and Zyf like this.