1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved CC is broken (Video)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Exrotz, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Exrotz

Exrotz New Member

Bug Name:
    CC is broken (Video)
    Bug Description:
    CC is missing immunity. When you hit an enemy with a skill which gives Floating, the enemy should be immune to other floating skills for the next 6 seconds (This should be separate for Knockdown, Floating, Bound, Stun, and anything else I'm missing). This 6 seconds is completely missing on this server though so it allows people to spam as much CC as they want and they'll be stuck on the floor unable to react.
    How to reproduce/proof:

You can see how much I can spam CC here. Some actually failed due to his base resistances, so at times it would be even worse than this. Other classes like striker can CC and grab you a lot more reliably than sorceress.

Skills used in video:

Shadow Eruption (Floating CC)
    Violation (Floating & Knockdown CC)
    Signs of Agony (Stun CC)
    Midnight Stinger (Stiffness CC)

It happens with ALL skills with CC, not only the above.

Another extremely important bug: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/iframes-are-broken-video.209441/

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  2. DivineEpiphany

DivineEpiphany Getting there Forum Legend

Good sorc rotation, go try this on retail, and make sure you wait out the cooldowns for each skill as well as you did here. I am sure you will find it works the same. Read the skill descriptions its not an immunity that is applied, its the skill cooldown which limits the ability to use the skill over and over, for instance try to see if float/kd land on consecutive violations while the cooldown is active. Unfortunately youre right about strikers, but thats because their cd is so low they can perma rotate on you, and its like that on retail as well. IDK where ppl got this applied immunity theory from, feel free to disprove me though.