1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chain of Suffering

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Incept, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Incept

Incept New Member

If you guys cant fix bug with that spell maybe you just remove it for some time ?

its rly annyoin in any event 1v1. 2v2 TvT Guardian, Two Gods, all of these events can be nerfed with that spell no clue if you winning 10-0 in arenas if you die once by chain suffering you losing this feeling kinda S**ks ))

Astriella likes this.
  2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

you can report it , showing combat log . best is video + combat log . This used to be punished , dont know how it is now :p

3. Incept

Incept New Member

yep its punishable still i know but it wont cover that feeling of being restricted by smthing that isnt right :D this spell is like this about 6 month or more since i joined here nothing helped it... so maybe untill it will be fixed they try to remove it ? i think its good solution )) some maybe doesn't know its banneable or smthing and get ban for it ? its not right too..

4. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

This skill is not bugged, it just works like that.
    "If the target dies while the skill is in effect, it is resurrected at its registered Kisk or Obelisk."
    However, as @wolfik332 said, you can report it, but only when someone is using it in 1v1, 2v2, Guardian, or other battlegrounds where you cant go back.

Fendi and Thyroid like this.
  5. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

I'd say it only came to the front when Lumiel became full stigma, I didn't used to use it much at all before then :D Also we didn't have much PvP before last summer anyway lol

I think it's one of the only things a warning is given for in the first instance in some circumstances, as some genuinely aren't aware of it affects.

6. Incept

Incept New Member

i've got explanation like that already kiz :D
    so whats stoppin ya of removing it ? if its makin some problems in gameplay ?

i didnt had 3 or 4 spells on sorcerer but noone made revolution about that so noone gonna make one if you remova CoS :X

Praxa likes this.
  7. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

or just make it unable to use in battlegrounds like DP skills in 2v2 ?

Lance likes this.
  8. Incept

Incept New Member

yep there can be many solutions im not demanding to delete or just remove that part that ports it to obelisk...

Astriella likes this.
  9. Lance

Lance Honey Lover

Bravo this is it, this is the suggestions with solution

10. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Remove it in BGs? clerics has limited offensive skills then you want to remove it? it would be too unfair on the side of clerics

11. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

@Incept yeah but I personaly would not play with source code and risk that it will cause milion other problems .
    @Lance hope you didnt mean this sacrastically :D :D
    @vantooth is it better to get ban for bug abuse ? or how fair it is when cleric use CoS on you sec b4 you die ? you like to be bugged on place or be kicked of battleground ? I quess nobody likes it . Its true clers have limited off spells/skills but nothing can be done till Admins find way how to avoid this ,,bug"while it bug isnt cuz that skill is originaly meant to do that

12. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Hello there. I get that you are frustrated when you get sent to your obelisk when you die and have that debuff. However, clerics should know that it is not allowed the use of COS in most portals except ffa if I'm not mistaken. As a cleric, I think it's a little bit unfair to remove that skill. If you don't know the class, we barely have enough damage skills to use against our opponents. COS happens to be one of the most important skills. It should not be abused though.

Noyah and Snowinkle like this.
  13. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

A DPS cleric will blow your ass up with or without it wayy before it does a 2nd proc. For the blocktards it's just some minor annoyance that tickles people once every 12 seconds and they can't kill anything anyway.

The real solution is to delete all clerics
    [​IMG]

Giullia, Praxa, Aniline and 1 other person like this.
  14. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

yea yea, my words Grrr :D

15. Fendi

So who's going to blow your ass up then with or without COS if you delete clerics? :wacky:

Seriously though, It takes a bit of time to blow up someone as a cleric in my opinion. Unless you are fighting someone who is super under geared, then I can see blowing up happening before 2nd proc of COs.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  16. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Almost noone slots mr and msupp isnt enough (also MS stones arent avaliable here as far as i remember), if you're geared dueling another geared person you can still get pretty big chunk of damage if you get your combo right and bury Judge's edict/Storm of aion, maybe use Thorny skin when the oponent is a close combat class. Its also full stigma (not enough dmg skills...you got all of them), you can hit like a truck if you know your stuff and heal like one.
    Ofcourse it'd take a bit of time Cleric isnt Sorcerer/Bard to deal +6k and above with a single skill.

17. Fendi

Well clerics are not meant to be dps. Their main purpose is to heal. :) But most clerics can do both. If you are a dps cleric though, you are a lot more vulnerable to debuffs, such as silences and all that crazy stuff that may prevent you from healing if your ghp has already been used. However you want to play your cleric it's up to you, really. Both support and dps cleric has it's own advantages and disadvantages. And, yes, it's a full stigma server, however clerics still has limited dps skills because they are not meant to dps, they are to heal. So, we have a lot of healing skills vs. Damage dealing skills. By the way, thorny skin has been removed awhile ago.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Noyah likes this.
  18. Queennies

Queennies Getting there

Easy solution, Just make it Unable to used in 2V2, 1V1 , guardian , 2 gods.. like the DP skills in 2v2 that unable to used dp skills this problm will be fixed/finished ^_^.. (just my IDEA on this thread) :)

19. cocosul

cocosul Guest

The simplest solution would be that all clerics to understand that they are not fairplay using this skill. I think 99% of them are perfectly aware that they are using this skill, just to win easily and incorrectly. Bandicam is simple to use, so if you ever have unpleasant experience with this, you can report that player and we will take action against this player.

Queennies likes this.
  20. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Solution: macro your sets you could switch between them dmg set and a will/hp or full hp one depending on your oponent, ofcourse not many can afford that considering manastones are 500 each you can still go the dual stat ones or green manstones if you want +16MR/+29block altho their worth is only 1/2 of an archdaeva manastone. Either way I dont main cleric and never will so I never noticed that skill was removed, however it doesnt change my statement if you can't bury your MR/msupp debuffs and wondering why you dont deal damage its one's fault for their own incompetence. @Grrr is right tho, a dps cleric who knows their shit can kill, sadly there are no good clerics left.
    Side note CoS can be removed by Power: Cleansing Breath I one of the 3 possible skills you can get on your wings, that and if you messed up ghp should be fine to deal with the pesky spell.

Queennies likes this.