1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Uhm.. Why wouldn't you keep your keybinds and fuse..

2. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Cus I'm not willing to change my name lol.
    And how would that work seeing as you use meh gear lol

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Wait I'm confused.. You said you would transfer to Lumiel but you're not doing it cause you don't wanna lose your keybinds and fuse? D:

4. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

Its from a ranger's perspective ; )
    Ye i can kill em 1v1 in open world pvp but its a hard fought battle. I even changed my stigmas to increase my chances against these guys.

And that's the best thing about the stigma system, u cant own all class/builds but u can, however, strategize for the classes that irks u the most (then it turns out the classes u once owned are now owning u lolz). Still, some classes really counter urs whatever u do, for me thats templars. And then there's this op para gs users, which are btw, exempted to w/e i wrote above.

@poll: well looks like Yes is winning.. As i predicted. I guess we'll just never know until we're there huh. Ive given it some thought and Maybe an additional 100 on our ping wouldnt be that bad. Any more than that would really suck. And hopefully there are these additional perks of being a lumiel player so yeah, que sera sera. Im used to being handicapped ping-wise anyways.

jeraa01 likes this.
  5. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

take away those op godstone

6. iHated

iHated New Member

Are you talking for both server right? Because this is for Lumiel only :D

7. Stephen

I fvcking know that,

8. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

Changes that will be good for Lumiel (My oppinion):
    1. Add some items n stuff that dosen't exist in Siel.
    2. Everyday events. I literaly mean every day!
    3. Some changes into the surveys will be good too (Blood marks, free 30 day pet, free 30 day mount, atk speed, casting speed and running scrolls, potions, 2 or 3 choosable remodells (They don't have to be really rare), Better starter gear with the corresponding weapon (Spear, sword, GS, mace, shield etc)
    4.Atleast 1 maxed craft
    5. Big weekly events with awesome rewards.
    6.Don't make it insta lvl 65. Instead increase the XP reward from the quests.
    7. Why don't you add some custom drops to the raids from the instances?
    8. Update a lil that ingame shop! it's a complete mess! Some stuff in there is really useless and actually nobody buys it.
    9. Make the emotion cards available for everyone (with few exeptions ofc)
    10. Once or twice per month, A GM could give buffs to all players 1 h for the asmodians and 1 h for the elyos or w/e. The buffs can be PvP atk/def casting speed, atk speed, running speed or whatever you can think of.
    11. Add some more titles at the shop. Many people get "AION's Chosen" title, but only because of it's stats..... Why don't you give them the opportunity to choose what title they want to see near their names? (Titles with extremely powerful stats are excluded)
    12. Add some furniture to the shop too.
    13.Double the credits every 2 weeks will be a really big turn off. I've read that you've done this before... Why don't you bring it back? Exclusively for Lumiel!
    14. Don't add ANY custom NPCs, because you can already get every single gatherable material from the Sharpers..... 1 pouch gives you a lot of aether or mats and they don't cost a lot.
    15. If you wanna make an isntant lvl 65, add the circle tokens.... because those quests won't be available. All of them include mentoring, which is impossible with the instant lvl 65
    16. Why don't you remove those Orange ball things that you placed for the 1v1 and the other automatic events? replace them with something that makes you less laggy.
    17. Imo it will be a good idea if every two weeks the GMs host an attack over a major frotress or else, where the both factions must have to fight in order to conquer it. The attack will continue 1 h or so. After the attack, the player from the corresponding class (Gunner, Templar, Gladiator, Songweaver, Ranger, Cleric, Assassin, Aetertech,Chanter, Sorcerer and Spiritmaster) which has the most kills during the attack will become a Champion of the fraction. There will be a total of 11 "champions" one per class. Those "champions" will get special benefits such as increased AP gain or several buffs, that are not available for the other players. Also, they may get a limited title, wtih a boost to only ONE attribute, which can be MR, Block, Attack, Casting Speed, Attack Speed, Crit Strike, Magic Boost or else (PvP atk and Def are excluded).
    I know that those aren't the best suggestions, but if we are going to make Lumiel a successful server, you have to make some changes. Good luck and If I come up with more ideas, I'll share themwith you! =)

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Orange balls..
    These "orange balls" that make you "laggy" are automatic events, you know what that means? Nobody needs to spend time organizing them, and they come up automatically even when staff members are asleep. They are by far the best touch I've seen to the game. Before them, people were complaining that there's not many events, and now it's just sad to see that people still find reasons to complain even though they have many many events throughout the day without the assistance of an AM.
    I wish you played the game when the ONLY places you could PVP were ingisson/gelkmaros and the only thing that happened was zerg ping pong. People would complain to staff all the time about the lack of events and staff members were required to do 1-2 events everyday to keep players busy.

Akikaze and iHated like this.
  10. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yea would have to buy 4 name change tickets and break not break my fuses or buy new fuses :eek:

11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Why would you have to buy name change tickets? And why would you break your fuses? It's not like you lose your fuse if you transfer D:

12. Stephen

PS: you should enable free fly on Pandemonium, what is the use of those fancy wings if you cant fly on those map that is supposed to be the City of the Gods, and, also enable quest like unli godstone quest on rshanta, shorten the cooldown please

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    DarkestNight and skywalker22 like this.
  13. Fho

Fho qwertqwert is the power

Obviously it will be a GOOD server for EU player
    coz they will have a better ping and better gaming.

this is f4cking stupid who care if you dont fly, we are not here to do fasion show so please dont do it. if you want a change fix the housing system

and feel the pain of eu players for the past years, and feel how they feel on having highping

with my experence playing with gladiator, i dont care if the stygma system if on or off its all about how you play, and i dont think there is a PRO or NON PRO every one loses on this game they cant win everyday. Thats why most of the PRO players always win on 1v1, event they are low geared vs full donator set hell we care as long we have a good ping. this game is free style PvP you have alot of skills alot of way and alot of combos and alot of Sets can be use alots of manastones can be inserted and alot of set repellent can be used its about your tactic and about your gaming. when you go zerge on siel with full stygma wont change nothing specially for SW honestly that class is OP.

NO SafeZone no to NOOB SONGWEAVERS jumping in and OUT

14. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

There is an edit button if you wish to add more to your posts. I already merged your multiple posts 3 times. If you don't know how to follow rules then might as well just stay quiet.

Zatox likes this.
  15. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

I call that a lie.

With all that new stuff I might even consider coming back whenever I find time to play, Lumiel will raise like a phoenix

God bless :^ )

ZERO11 and Kretia like this.
  16. zeei

it sure is fun with that pvp mindset..

17. Stephen

@Alpha nobody cares if you dont like to fly, and I never mentioned its for fashion.

18. zeei

momo please. ur just a zerg magnet.

19. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

I would minimize the bad language there.

Zatox likes this.
  20. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

I think that you misunderstood what I want! Perhaps I had to make it more clear! I want those.... things to be replaced with something smaller, like statue or else. I think that those events are great, but what I wanted was a different NPC, from which you can participate. I hope that now you can understand my point.