1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. Ciel

Ciel Chill Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forum Legend

Europe OP.

2. jeffell

jeffell New Member

free transfer,lots of events,auto max crafting,higher rate succebility on enchanting,lower the price on the shop,free costume,all godstone can be loot,free item and weapon for newbie,auto max lvl,much helpful admin,free dye,free change apperance,free gender switch ticket,thats all i need :)

3. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

yes is a good ideea to move one of the servers to europe,but if you do that remove the stigma system and do it like siel......free transfer is a bad ideea!

4. Markmyword

Markmyword What are you looking at?!

the stigma system is what separates the 2 servers :/

5. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

will be a good ideea to have one server in europe...but lumiel have that stigma system:(...after asian people ,european people play this servers so if you move one to europe...europeans will be happy...(i will move from siel to lumiel cuze of low ping)...but i dont like the stigma system also!:((( will be great if were 2 servers non stigma like siel...one in america...one in europe...??

6. TwistX

TwistX Banned

Lumiel is quite cool for me right now, despite i am 80% End gear yet.

I'm playing Gamez aion since 2.0 release and i've never complained about it -further the hackers- and bla bla bla... What i'd like to suggest (or likely a suggestion) it some kind of improvement for Credits per vote. I remember gamez awarded monthly our voting fidelity with x2 credits per voting link for a period of 5 days sort of... Those days were cool cause the motivation and effort was recognized. And probably you'd want to consider geting back this feature, or improving, in the other hand, the benefits of being vip member :). Since im around, i've been voting for a monthly vip refresh on my account. (like 80-90% of my gaming time i'm vip member, only via voting), and i think other users would like to see an improvement of VIP status, properly. Considering a % of population can't donate but rather voting for server instead (including myself). Its like a give-to-get thing... I don't know if you get what i mean. (?) Think about that ^^, and thanks for advance.

With trollove: MusitaX.

7. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

Stigma makes diference between servers there's no point to remove it , and free transfer is necersary for eu players from siel or others who wanna come back to have 1-2 days to transfer here

8. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

When server will be moved to EU ?? and changes will be made ?

9. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    The server location will be decided w/the poll(Voting ends at Oct16)
    and the changed...I dunno yet cuz im repairing my client

10. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

Oct16 i think is too much till that date , server dies , new players run away 2 days ago 3 new players left the server because there is no survey for scrolls , potions , simbols etc and there is no pvp zone ppl are bored

DarkestNight likes this.
  11. username101

username101 Proficient

Moving it to Europe would be awesome but please, remove the stigma system. Make it like Siel. I know there would be no difference between the two servers but I'm sure people, especially those in Europe and nearby countries will flock to Lumiel because of low ping. I will definitely transfer there if that happens. But if it's still with stigma, I will stay in Siel even with 300+ ping.

12. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    Lumiel's still staying on Stigma System....

13. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

whats happening on lumiel now? none of the admins made a statement about what is what. Are they really waiting for that server to die before they make a move?

14. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

Lumiel will be stygma sistem , there is no point to make it like siel anyway pvp on siel is unbalanced , Clerics with offensive and defensive are op , plus Stygma sistem is diference between servers and that's why most of uss play here there's no point to change it

DarkestNight likes this.
  15. TraCerT

TraCerT Sun Is Shining! Forum Legend

Seems like Lumiel is moving to an european server.. Too sad, I'll have to move to Siel... Anyways, whatever that makes Lumiel survive this "era", is fine for me.. I'd share my opinion, and it'd be merge lumiel and siel.. Just like what happened to Crystal or w/e its name was... Anyways.. Ari you owe me cuz I've already sent you out my nudes.

16. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yes well good luck finding clerics in siel lol. People care about killing.

17. jeraa01

jeraa01 Getting there

oh just notice some1 talking about me :eek: :eek:

TheUnderdog likes this.
  18. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

heya to all,
    well i think Lumiel needs to be looked at quite seriously as its a very low populated server. I think it needs something to attract players to play and stay.
    my ideas are as follows:
    - maybe implament ap relic exchange ( not all relics but maybe just the major relics). the reason for this is simply Tia eye would be more contested due to the key mobs there. would provide an option to farm and then also a pvp base.
    - atm its near impossible to get a 6 v 6 or simular pvp entrance due to low population maybe increase the 2 v 2, 3v3 and 1 v1 rift time and increase the amount of time it comes.
    it would give players something to do and until population grows would make it easier to find groups.
    - due to low trades and very low population on Lumiel maybe make arbiter npc accessible for extreme high ap and cera price not the normal prices. would help the community be able to gain gear and also be a challenge to get. ( this i would recommend as an event)

Morgicula likes this.
  19. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Deity Xform for lumiel :eek: so fun