1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Character rollback issue on restarts

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by FuRiouS, Mar 20, 2018.

1. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Bug Name:
    Character rollback issue on restarts
    Bug Description:
    Server restarted while character was afk horse auto pathing. Log back in and no longer in the area of auto pathing (was back at horse stable with wrong horse out).
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Stay logged in any given amount of time and someone shuts down or restarts server, most if not all characters lose any progress gained since last log out.

Really bad if a player has not logged out for 24+ hours and server goes down resulting in a rollback that character loses 24+ hours of progress.

I personally got lucky as I tend to swap channels and or characters often so I didnt lose much in progress as I swapped channels 30min to an hour before shut down. Other players are complaining they lost many hours of work.

Maybe this was a one time occurrence as i have not experienced this before and hope never happens again as this game is designed for players to stay logged in 24/7 without having to worry about this issue.

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

On next update we will update restart mechanism to prevent this

FuRiouS likes this.