1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character Won't Save

Discussion in 'Problems' started by KunoichiHitsuna, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KunoichiHitsuna

KunoichiHitsuna New Member

Hi everyone I'm new here from BDO JP and NA. I wanted to try out this server because of the notorious overpricing and server lag on NA, as well as the annoyance of playing BDO JP as I am Japanese but I moved to the US and don't plan on going back anytime soon. So I'm tired of dealing with the IP block also and we also don't have an endless supply of money to spend on $30 per costume or other pearl items. That's why I decided to get my feet wet with GamezBD, so far I like it a lot better than any other servers I've played and as a translator for the Polaris PSO2 Project, I know how much work and effort goes into a private server, keep up the good work! That aside, I can't seem to save my character appearance or voice, they reset on relog and the voice won't save at all. Anyone having this issue and is there a fix coming? I would really like to bring my whole community to this server as leader of my community, we are trying to find alternative ways of playing BDO without breaking the bank.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Welcome to Gamez!
    Your client version is 466 (currently unsupported) and thats why you are getting this error right after trying to create character.
    Carl is working on downgrade and it will be available to download soon. Check our discord for more information: Click me

3. KunoichiHitsuna

4. Noyah

5. KunoichiHitsuna

couple updates later, still not fixed

screenshots

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  6. Noyah

Please report the appearance bug with full details and screenshots: Bug reports

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.