1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cheater AM's in Asmo

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Papaball, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papaball

Papaball New Member

This has been going on a lot recently. We all know that hackperta, and hackerina are both AM's.Them 2 and some (Selfish legion) retards specially Pisspot (the cleric that just wouldnt die)are always in Heiron obs every day whenever the elyos are so few, midnight to morning my time. We noobs cant farm our shit anymore.
    My question is
    1. Why are the AM's hackerina, hackperta (Elyos call them cheaters btw) still playing this game? Are they still allowed to play even though they have some special button that they press and then all elyos die? They have special priviledges, sometimes they fly around, why are they annihilating us noobs in heiron observatory?
    2. Why are they blocking our way? Why are they always on our camp? How can the noobs farm boxes if they are always blocking us?
    3 And why dont I see an elyos AM doing what hackperta and hackerina doing in asmo camp. We can only go to your camp when we are so many. But them hackerina and hackperta team, they are just 1 party and we cant push them? That's just great.

Fix this shit or else, I and all my friends here, I'll tell them not to waste time in this game. Let's just play LOL, or DOTA or something else.

Mariadielfia likes this.
  2. Glockz

Glockz New Member

Fellow Eloys here... All I have to say is get good. Calling them "retards" and following up with those questions and bullspit assumptions... Good god learn to internet. My legion mates and I camp their base quite often. Try teleporting to the top base if the observatory is full of asmos camping you. They are not hackers they just have really good gear compared to Proctors or SEAD sets. They can die trust me <3

Kizumii, Snax, Zyf and 1 other person like this.
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

1. Very brainless question.
    2. U are talking abour 3 players vs 10 15, and most of them are BL too. If you want boxes, simple jump from the hill, what s that big deal. U want a road with flowers or else? U can use anytime the other ely base, which is closer to the boxes area you know? There s no such button to kill ely, at last not for me.
    3.I m asmo from a long time, AMs are all aion players.
    I would say we died 2 or 3 ppls vs 10 15 ely lots of times, and i never come on forum with things like this. Why? Cuz simple, it s part of the game.But yeah here s 1 video from 100 that i have, if you rlly think that the things are like you say so, well they are not.

Joze, Patatas, Xian and 3 others like this.
  4. riquha

riquha Getting there

lul.:p:cool:

5. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Give me ur aoe oneshot macro sir.

Orkide likes this.
  6. airfroma

airfroma New Member

u see this video ... how arb palyer to kill full bl player ? what the fack ... we are in retail or in "the best pvp server "

7. Xian

Xian Proficient

I am an elyos but please if u are going to accuse or something that unnecessary in game based on their did please do make record video in order to stop the shit talking. dying is a part of the game, even they are AM or staff they are allowed to play the game as well, is there's any rules to let them not play game? I will figured out your personality and attitude it reflects on this thread what u did, and yes cleric is cleric they are the healers for sure they wont die easily specially if they are fully geared then yeah if you are with proctor items then for sure u are going to die so fast in very single hit u got the more damage you'll receive. try to analyze first before posting something that unnecessary things which is suppose not to be. put in your mind that In very game there will be Win or Lose

Where did you get the special button? are u trying to invent something or just a shit in your mind?

have a nice day

Mariadielfia, Zyf and Lance like this.
  8. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

What kind of conspiracy theories are these? If you've actually got anything other than blind accusations and made-up assumptions you are more than welcome to post them in here, but threads like this one is just hilarious when people like you take their time to rant in long paragraphs and throw such big accusations towards Staff members but can't provide or even support it with a single proof. I hope you do realize GMs are players as well, and their legit accounts have nothing to do with their AM characters. Closing thread.

Joze, Kizumii, Zyf and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.