1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rejected Class buffs? Items and other things.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by IDCM, Oct 29, 2017.

1. IDCM

IDCM New Member

Bug Name:
    Class buffs? Items and other things.
    Bug Description:
    I don't exactly know where to put this... But my point in making this to see and make sure Carl knows about the new class things that have been done in Offical that can be considered Class buffs and whatever else.

First, Some classes have been given more damage for their basic attacks. (Don't know if it's awakening basic attack or pre-awakened basic attacks)
    Second, Some classes have gotten the levels for awakening skills that are level 60-62 Dropped or scaled to level 60.
    Third, Some classes have few or more skills in their awakenings that have been given more damage to balance out with Striker and Dark Knight, my guess would be.

Additionals-
    There are also a good bit of armors and accessories that have been added to the game.
    Things like, "Ultimate Dobart armor set, Loure’s Lost armor set, Treant's accessories set(Treant Echo(Ring), Hope(Belt), Whisper(Earrings), Cheer(Necklace)), Ornella weapons, and Root Treant accessories."

Not only is there all of those, but we have a new boss that's probably only a Haloween special, "Isabella."

(This is a secret little plus if this doesn't get rejected...

Carl... my main man... You still haven't fixed some of Sorc's and Kunoichi's awakening abilities... and I'm kind of triggered because of that.)
    How to reproduce/proof:
    By looking at the October 18th and 25th Patch notes on the main BDO site.

2. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

I'm confused by your bugs, posts.

Mention bugs one by one, with specifics. I'm srly confused (not that is matters xd)