1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important Common Errors & Fixes

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Dimitra, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Not only do the versions of clients don't match, but merging files is NOT good and usually leads to more and more errors. Download 4.8 client from here , do not merge anything. Just download it cleanly.

2. Beerus812

Beerus812 New Member

Figured as much lol, but the file is sooo big D: but I'll do it again once my internet data is renewed. Thank you for the fast response :)

3. Sinfoniia

Sinfoniia Proficient

Can help me ?
    i open launcher gamez and always get this error
    so i close windows error..the Aion open put mine password gimme error authorized server

Attached Files:

4. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Try to delete everything that came with the Gamez launcher then reinstall it again, see if you get the same error. Run the launcher as an administrator.

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

Do notice the filepath of Gamez.dll that it is looking for.
    Game location: C:\Aion\
    DLL location searched: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\Aion\

My guess is you have 2 different clients and the launcher is trying to get the DLL from the other location (which is a clean client that doesn't have it). I looked at the "GamezAION Client reports" thread and noticed the file path issue on virtually every screenshot for everyone having this issue. Did you get this client out of the torrent or did you install the "Gamez Aion Installer.exe" from the main website? If you just torrented, I would try the gamez installer. As a temporary fix, I would also try copying the Gamez.dll from your current aion folder to the one in NCsoft to see if it loads up. Let me know how it works out.

6. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Greetings someone can help me with this: let me not vote by any means. And did everything I have said to clean the cookies and use different browsers, use three different browsers. Two different teams in two different places and leaves no vote. Vote and just will not let go five days without being able to

7. Patzake

Patzake Proficient

Question!:mad: after this update 5.0 i have big problem make me angry when play 1h+ pvp zones get massive freeze/in sactrum when ppl TP from (MIXFIGHT)get ser log,in cygnea if i take fly get ser log when log in game again can't see my gears (must put pak item again) always get ser log WTF make me angry to much ser log!
    Always when get set log must put pak item again..always!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
    I download Aion from http://na.aiononline.com/echoes-of-eternity/ then i put launcher+paks
    using win7 x86
    what i must to do? little help?

8. healingfluor

healingfluor New Member

i have this error How can i fixe it? [​IMG]

junjay likes this.
  9. junjay

junjay New Member

i have this too help anyone can help i wanna play aion now

10. Patzake

Patzake Proficient

replay

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

change your graphic engine to default? as far i know from ncsoft is with HQ engine from the start.

12. healingfluor

healingfluor New Member

[​IMG] why this appears? also th problem with no game server is available, i have the torrent version

13. Kessie

14. iulica1994

iulica1994 New Member

Hello.
    I have a problem regarding the Aion launcher. I downloaded the torrent version and installed the GamezAion Launcher but when I try to open the game I get an error saying:
    "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Acces to the path 'E:\1.Gamez Aion\Game Full\GamezAION\data\dump\tables.dmp' is denied."

upload_2016-9-27_18-43-13.png

Can someone help me with this matter, I would really like to play the game.

UPDATE: Issue has been fixed by running the game through the bat file (reinstalling the Gamez Launcher didn't help).

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
    saintduke likes this.
  15. petar4o

petar4o New Member

hello there :)
    i was around the forums for several hours and yet i cannot find a solution to my problem ... i am a new player that wanted to try to play on this server and after downloading the torrent as i should have , then installing the launcher properly .... i start the game ...on log in i face 2 problems ...either instantly disconnected or the thing with the " no game server is available for authorization (6) " ... i do not use any ping reducer or what ever, i do not have antivirus thats working , ive added exception in the firewall and still i cannot seem to pass this problem...had problem with inject image earlier ,but i went pass that with the microsoft c++ instalation ...now this thing i cannot pass through...please help cuz i have not been able to even create a character...................
    Desperately Yours,
    petar4o :D

UPDATE: Issue could also only be solved by running the game through the bat file.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2016
  16. healingfluor

healingfluor New Member

some Admin could please read the bunch of problems are we having with the game??'

17. Kessie

18. Gwesp

Gwesp New Member

upload_2016-9-28_6-18-43.png

how to fix this type of error sir pls help me :(

19. Haziel

Haziel ✿ Hard scientist ✿ Forum Legend

20. bienmary

bienmary New Member

can u help me why when i play first then i logout or quit i cant play back unknown error when i click my character and just freeze in character selection screen