1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Community Update - Events (Forum & In-Game)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Puddles, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Hello everyone!

Tonight, I want to bring something rather interesting to your attention.

@Lautaro has authorized me to be able to give GamezNetwork Credit rewards for some of the events we host.
    While, this does not mean particularly that we will always be doing this, and the scope of the reward that will be given
    will highly depend on the actual type, difficulty, and or other factors that are yet to be decided on as to if an Event will be allowed
    to have a Credit Valued prize.

This is something that you will see both Moderators and AM Staff Members taking advantage of from time to time.

I also will reiterate the following.

Any one who is decides it to be appropriate to break the posted rules for any form of event, will be disqualified from a credit rewarded event.
    If you are disqualified for breaking a rule, and the severity will be taken into account (i.e. Plagiarism for forum events, Hacking in-game) we will
    automatically disqualify any subsequent entry from any and all credit reward events in the future. Also, this may or may not have
    ramifications on your accounts between forum and or game.

I cannot stress enough, that we are going to be giving this a shot sometime in the near future with some events that are being planned.
    We, are not going to be tolerant of people trying to abuse, cheat, and or manipulate events in their favor given the structure of these
    new planned special rewards.

Thank you for reading, and I do hope that we see you in game and here on the community boards more often!

Also, all events will be publicly posted on our facebook page
    Or! On the User CP - Forum Event's link.

Once more, thank you for reading.

-GamezNetwork Staff & Administration

Wangfei, Avalyn, Saruayu and 8 others like this.
  2. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

HMmm.....:confused:

3. Legaias

Legaias Love Hurts

Cheers :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.