1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cooking/Alchemy/Production outcome numbers low

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Pio, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Pio

Pio New Member

Has anyone else noticed that the cooking/alchemy outcome is generally lower than what they would be based on lifeskill level?
    This could be just me, but I noticed that in retail, if cooking level is high (Master 6), I consistently proc 4 or 5 beers as I cook. However, in this server it's more randomized where I consistently proc 1 beer or 2, and there does not seem to be a consistent production that favors a certain number of beers produced. My current cooking level is Master 15, so I feel that it should consistently yield 4 or 5 beer procs, but it's an even distribution of 1, 2, 4 or 5 procs.

I noticed something similar with simple alchemy as well- when converting regular elixirs to party elixirs with tears, with processing at Master 16, it should consistently proc 2 Party Elixirs. But I noticed an even distribution between 1 Proc and 2 per simple alchemy.

Of course, I could be wrong and RNG may just be RNG... would appreciate some input from the rest of the community.

Thanks

EDIT: @Moya are you able to confirm this with Kolka or anyone who can take a look at the data? Would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  2. Villain

Villain Proficient

The success proc's for cooking feels off too. At Guru 20, I still get a majority of 1 proc's off meals quite often. I can't speak for alchemy as I don't really do that but it's noticeable for cooking.