1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Couldnt sell fish to traider

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by great, Jan 1, 2020.

1. great

great New Member

Bug Name:
    Couldnt sell fish to traider
    Bug Description:
    If i try to sell fish, traider dont take it. And a note appears: "no things in the storage" ("на складе больше нет таких предметов")
    How to reproduce/proof:
    How can i attach screenshot?

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

You can sell 200kk items per day to trader npcs

loboram likes this.
  3. great

great New Member

OK!
    Thank you!

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please oh please @Kolka, it is time to make a change to this, the minimum for solo grinding nowadays is around 50 million silver per hour, so it is no longer such a terrible thing to make this change to accommodate MORE players to this server...just think about it, if we get more players more things will be better all around.

I say change the Trade Limit to 500 Million Silver per day (24 hrs), that way it will on par with Horse Training and Grinding...do you not think so?

I know that you do NOT want to change it, because if you do you think that players will keep pressuring you to change it again and again, but since you HAVE made changes in the past, specifically about the Horse Training payout per day, and that was due to a couple of very large guilds who constantly were barraging you daily about it.

Well if you make this change and then keep to it like you have changed the Horse Training (many times now), and then Stick to that decision like you have with the Horse Training, then I do think that the community will be better off overall...hopefully we will get more different types of players onboard as well :)

great likes this.
  5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Imperial delivery too.
    500kk is a good number to start for sure.

loboram and great like this.
  6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

True it would be incredibly helpful if we could get those two seperated, Imperial Delivery and other types of Trade, but I was suggesting ALL trade, it is just to balance it with Horse Training income really.

If we crank the Trade income up over 500 million silver per day it would become a bigger income source than other types, unfortunately this game is not so balanced when it comes to the different ways to make silver, and since our server has an incredibly high drop rate, then it would surely be eaiser to make silver through Trade than anything else...that is why I do think that the Trade limit is neccessary, but I just think it should be just as big as Horse Training and still lower than grinding is all :)

7. great

great New Member

500k limit is a great idea!

8. Yoshira

Yoshira New Member

500K limit would be great indeed.

Have been doing the Fishing Guru quest. Almost done with it. But after putting all effort in to actually get the Level 47 quest done i am stuck with half my inventory full of fish :(
    So big waiste of time there if i can't sell that. Its the first time i hit the limit mainly because of the quest. But seems i have been close already recently since there are days i dont feel like doing much and so i go out to do hotspot fishing. If you do that with 1 or 2 triple floats that limit of 200kk is hit very easy.

loboram likes this.