1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crafting

Discussion in 'Questions' started by boz669, Feb 12, 2020.

1. boz669

boz669 New Member

New to game can you still craft? How do you install manastones?

2. Mine

Mine Proficient

1. Yes you can still craft it called "Aetherforging" just press shift+P in order to access it. However, you need to level your crafting level in order to craft the items you wish to obtain. Also, make sure to buy design if you already reach the right level.
    2. In order to put Manastone in your gear, you have to use the "Manastone Fastener" before putting a manastone in your items.

3. To obtain "Manastone Fastener", you have to extract pvp or pve items. You can do some side quests like the genesis to gear up to Ancient or use Ancient to get Manastone Fastener by extracting.

Lag likes this.
  3. Cycotic

Cycotic New Member

How to level aetherforging?? I'm stuck at level 42 :(

OliverStylez likes this.
  4. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Me too. It's nice to be able to aetherforge, but crafting is only as good as what materials you have, and EssenceTapping is impossible to level as far as I can tell

5. Cycotic

Cycotic New Member

Do you know how to level the aetherforging? Im really stuck at level42 is it bugged??

6. Mine

Mine Proficient

Inorder to leveled it, you have to craft a material with a high proficiency, your stuck with lvl 42, you should do a higher than 10 or 20 to level it to 50. And do that again until you reach level 150 or above.

OliverStylez likes this.
  7. OliverStylez

What materials should be used, and what should be crafted? The most effective way would be to use Ancient Burning Titania [​IMG] but we are unable to EssenceTapp. The only other method would be to make Ancient Weapon Codex over and over and over again, but the Ancient Magic Crystals [​IMG] drop less often than the Ultimate ones. [​IMG]

Not only that, to be able to craft any of the end game gear that people actually want to make, you HAVE to be able to obtain Titania in some of its various forms, which requires essence tapping. So HOW are we supposed to do that?

8. Mine

Mine Proficient

I tried using theAncient Burning Titania but we are unable to get because of the my low level of tapping and the material to gather cost 1 stell coin. So i just gather "Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate Magic Crystals" and craft and guiding stone to level up my proficiency. It's actually pretty easy to gather those Magic Crystals. Go to Belusian or Heiron because that's our crafting material drops the drop rate in there is insane.

[​IMG]

OliverStylez likes this.
  9. OliverStylez

I'll have to look into that. I would love to craft gear for new players but it's so much harder and more convoluted than it should be

10. Mine

Mine Proficient

Glad it will help u in someway! That's true, but the crafting is too hard, especially the gathering of some material that needed a higher tapping skills.

OliverStylez likes this.