1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Crashing gamezbd client after the Shai update? Here's the fix, tried on 2 computers so confirmed!

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by RevelationsOn, Aug 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

This is for

Windows 10 OS but I think it's the same for Vista and 7 users lol

C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Black Desert
    Delete all folders or backup what you need (try to play around what folder/files is causing it) Re-launch the gamezbd launcher (I deleted all under that folder except for the gameoption.txt as that is the settings). Fixed the crashing issues of my characters in velia, no more crashing issues.

I also did a force check and what was mentioned by some people to re-copy the shai patch files, they never worked for me (twice already). Only solution that worked was deleting the game cache folder/files here C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Black Desert

WARNING:
    Doing this step will delete all your keyboard shortcuts and character selection order so that is why I was suggesting for you to try out and see if you can figure out which files/folders are causing the crashing glitch after this Shai update :p.
    What I did was just to delete everything inside the Black Desert folder, except the GameOption.txt because that is the game settings.

2. stratic

stratic Expert

got several experience on crashing
    client crashed when i died, is it related to this threads subject?

3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

you could give it a shot, just backup the folders mentioned and revert back if it still does not fix your issue.