1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Curious about RCE drop rate

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Theneo, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Theneo

Theneo New Member

I didn't know where to ask about this so I'm just posting about it here. I'm very curious about the drop rate for Red Coral Earrings, retail's drop rate is 0.03% and from what i understand the GamezBD drop rate is x10 which should mean 0.30% from the Crazy Jacks and Iron Combatants.
    I went through the drop rates for Witch Earrings as a comparison which seem to drop far more than Red Corals which is weird because the base retail drop for Witches from all mobs besides Hexe Marie and the Green Orc Skeleton are actually around a third lower than Red Coral Earrings.
    -All drop rates below are the retail base drop rates from BDDatabase, but just giving an example.

Witch Earrings:
    Skeleton - 0.018%
    Skeleton Archer - 0.0225%
    Skeleton Lizard - 0.0216%
    Skeleton Warrior - 0.0225%
    Skeleton Witmirth - 0.027%
    Skeleton Wolf - 0.0225%

Red Coral Earrings:
    Crazy Jack - 0.03%
    Iron Combatant - 0.03%

I wanted to find out what the actual drop rate is on the GamezBD server and find out if it's bugged or something because i've spent around 10 hours at Hexe Sanctuary and more than 20+ hours at Pirates using the beach rotation with 4 Crazy Jack's and 3 Iron Combatant's on the rotation, across a few sessions of grinding i've had countless Witch Earring drops but not a single Red Coral Earring.

Long winded post but thanks for reading and thanks to anyone for help/replies.

telespapeles and Alphabet like this.
  2. Izyaslav

Izyaslav New Member

I Think They really Nerf the RCE Drops , For Me it was Like 2 Days hunt with only 3 RCE Drops
    Meanwhile i got like 40 Witch Earring for 2 Days Hunt