1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Current rates after release?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Robes, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Robes

Robes New Member

Admins, are these still the rates, if not what are the rates for everything now?

2. Finyak

Finyak New Member

I dont understand, the GM's why dont reply for ours big problem, we need a higher drop rate...Many ppl will leave, because this rate is not fun, and this rate is = officialt rate, i why play here with bugs? Lier gm staff.

baorfo likes this.
  3. Robes

Robes New Member

I Agree, my Guild 25+ people, have all decided to quit today because of these changes

baorfo likes this.
  4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

The past rates were for beta. Beta is meant to be easier so bugs can be tested. It is reasonable they change when a game leaves beta. As far as some of the drop rates being bugged, it is possible, sure. I am sure they are looking in to it, especially now that it is in the forum. That being said, the GM is human too and also needs to sleep like the rest of us. Be patient

5. Finyak

Finyak New Member

Good. i will leave too, but waiting a bit now, however the reaction from admins not coming today,i will leave...

baorfo likes this.
  6. baorfo

baorfo New Member

i Will leave with my friends guild, WARNING... 33 player.

ADM dont make anything about this, im coming here everyday in forum to see posts and a hope to see a Change but nothing

"
    As I have said more than once and I will repeat, pearls is not as important as rate, I can donate myself, now rate does not depend on me, but as you are as confident as this rate is the best for the players, whose many complaining, who I am to say something, I'm just a play that tries to express the opinion or even hope that something will change, because after yesterday, 200 people for 1 karanda and drop 5 to 6 boxes .... I think the NA/SA/EU/etc -BD still comes out the front "

Good Bye Friends, thanks for pvp and laught in this server, ;)

LuckyStriker and TheNashel24 like this.
  7. glintwine

glintwine New Member

So what are today rates? where we can see it?) Cause on your official websites its written that we have : http://gamezbd.com/info.php
    • Server Version 531
    • Monster Exp rates: 10x
    • Explore exp rates: 5x
    • Life exp rates: 5x
    • Horse exp rates: 5x
    • Tendency exp rates: 5x
    • Fitness exp rates: 5x
    • Guild skill exp rates: 5x
    • Skill exp rates: 5x
    • Monster drop rates: 10x
    • Fishing drop rates: 10x
    • Collection drop rates: 10x
    • Steal drop rates: 10x
    And mr. Lareldal said that this rates were for beta, so where is the truth ?)

8. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I said the higher rates were for beta D: the current rates are the ones listed in discord as well as the site. Here is what it says in discord: Current Server Rates • Monster Exp rates: 10x • Life exp rates: 5x • Horse exp rates: 5x • Tendency, Explore, Fitness exp rates: 5x • Skill, Guild skill exp rates: 5x • Monster, Collection, Steal, Fishing drop rates: 10x

9. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

That's pretty much what he wrote in the OP.

10. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker New Member

If your not happy about the server, leave. No one needs you to complain about it. The server is still running and people play on it! Its not because 10/20 people leave that will change, In the other hand it will be more easy to the admin to run the server with less people on it. Stop complaining and start to understand more about what a human can do in such less time. In a company there are 100+ people working on the game, in a private game there are -5 people working on the game. Understand what i mean? If you do be happy, that at least the server is running good enough so you and the rest can enjoy a free server with free pearls and more Rates.