1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Daevanion's set lvl 65

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by marinsday, Jun 28, 2017.

1. marinsday

marinsday .·• Thχ GαмєZ ♥ •·. Forum Legend

Hello Dear, i have some suggestions about how can you change in this quests's series.
    I made the first 3 principal quest without big problem, except for "[quest: 25334] A Prayer of Devotion" who request to quit any quest for appear to npc or re-selection of characters for be reset every hour.
    My suggestion refers to the quest of the pants "[quest: 25304] Walk the Walk".
    This quest required the sub-quest "[quest: 25335] Lucky Break"
    Well!
    The first quest requires one piece (Marchutan's Improved Pattern of Ease), For make it You need to craft Marchutan's Pattern of Prosperity who required 36 items each of 4 different ingredients. Each time you complete the sub-quest, you receive 1 bag that contains 2 random item of the 4 ingredients.
    I'll show you to explain it better:
    [​IMG]
    If Not crit the craft:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The problems are basically 4:
    1. The bag must give 2 items every time. In-game give just 1.
      [​IMG]
    2. Random content is too random!!
      [​IMG]
      This is the proof! I've completed the quest for 565 times, and still i cannot craft 1 item. So I thought: Maybe this character is unlucky, I try to open the bags on another character, but ...
    3. Tadà!
      [​IMG]
      Fortunately I tried to transfer the items before putting the bags on another character.
    4. I'm sure the success rate of the final craft will be more more hard, and if, after 565 quest, i still not have all items, i cannot image how much time I must complete this quest first to craft just 1. (by the way: if i'm unluck i must do 7x Marchutan's Pattern of Prosperity) However, i still not test this step.
    Source: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Quest:25335
    After explaining the obvious problems, My 2 suggestion:
    1. Turn craft ingredients into tradable, so that they can be transferred at least to accounts wh.
    2. Modify the bag for dropping 2 items and not 1 and all 4 ingredients have the same output% (25% each). If you look at my source, you may notice that in red I have point out that the author has done 100 times, he has the ingredients to make a craft with a fairly balanced number of differences between them.

From Mari
    Cordial greetings to all forum members to I apologize for my English
    And thank you in advance for the attention :D

2. Razorgord

Razorgord New Member

yea, the box only receive 1 material. can any one can help me with this?

3. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

you cant change the process of this quest,i suggest be patient and follow the quest instruction thats all, btw i get the full set in 2 weeks

4. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

hahaha.. i already make a thread like this and nothing happen, that quest sucks, i didn't continue that quest, all my patience on that particular quest is gone.