1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dafack?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by cocosul, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocosul

cocosul Guest

will be ever bow range FIXED? i m fken bored t be stuned from 40 45 m far!

2. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

I believe that's just the projectile following you as you move away from the skill range. Sometimes you can travel faster than the skill hitting you, like jumping off a ledge.
    Eg You're at 25m, ranger uses a skill as you keep moving away from him, skill hits you but you're already 35m away.

2 people like this.
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i mean..........something else......sorc range hit 25m..........ranger 25 m..............then why da fack when i run by a ranger i can t hit it ....but the ranger can hit me? the range of skill is same and weird thing rangers start to hit me from 35/30 m...even glads with bow can hit me from 30 35 m also...

4. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

why the hell can't i do it with my ranger or my glad with a bow?

1 person likes this.
  5. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Like said above its just you move out of range after the skill has already been cast and it looks like it hits you from a greater distance.

6. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

maybe coz u use auto atk? lol

7. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

sounds like your really laggy to me =/

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

it s not the lag...bcs my couldown skills work in time...but i got rangers in target bcs many times i run by zergs and rangers are faster than all...will got me at last so i keep selected the closer one...and bam...it start him me from 30 m...and i can t hit it back..bcs is to far.....so can be that lag? dont think so. game info say///target to far.......so why he can hit me 10 times in a row and i can t hit 1 time at last? i will try t record that thing ....i will upload a bit later

9. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

maybe they was using Extendable Arrows.... sometimes they did attack you from 25m but then you run away, however the skill still in cast on you... same like some1 casting sleep... even im already run 30-40m im still get sleep by them..

10 attacks from ranger?? did you try to go near or stay to cast on him because ranger can use Sniper Stance that increase their range.... about gladi from 30m maybe you lag or they are abuser or hacker...

10. The_Conqueror

The_Conqueror Getting there

make a video to prove your argument :)

and the other can respons u :)

11. Arieluma

Arieluma Proficient

Maybe different pings too

12. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i repeat....i noticed that thing when i m runnung by a zerg 15+ asmos....so is about the rangers come from 50 m+ closer and closer bcs of their speed ...and start hitting me at 30/35 m....i was reading on forums here is a way t hack atack range...didnt understand well but is about changing weapons during attack and that increase atack range somehow. atm i can t record bcs i can t even move in game without lag...with record my lag will be 2x more^^ if is not hack...i guess is geodata bug.......but strange i can t hit them back from 30 m as well..i m not retard i know whut i m saying just i dunno a logic expl. ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
  13. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

I can with my gladiator, it's only lag, I shoot the arrow, but it takes time to get to the target xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.