1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear hacker on "Gamerz"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mycca, Nov 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mycca

Mycca New Member

Dear not so smart Boy,Girl or an IT.I now have the name of your internet provider and account name that was used to open the account,your not at A internet cafe so guess what?!
    I have "Anti tracking" It blocks and exposes hackers who's trying to gather my information on me or whoever uses my computer.I now have your IP where you tried to hack my banking information along with passwords to other game accounts I may play.Now I know for a fact who and where you are!Now you can stay off my computer because I use auto fill cards to add money to any games I play or buy from the internet sites.So next time turn my Internet Security back on because it sets an alert when someone's trying to hack okay.Now have a good day ya wanna be hacker.And yes it happened here on Gamerz.! :)

Next time don't be so stupid trying to hack someone,

Bye~bye. o_O:rolleyes::eek:

I don't play any other private serves,so again it happened on Gamerz.It's a shame this had to be my first post here!

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

What are you talking about?

Ayane and Ponpon like this.
  3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Black propaganda stating that gamerz is not safe, that's what I see here basing on the way he/she wrote the topic lol

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Well that is not true so there is no reason to be worried.

RevelationsOn and Luff like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.