1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear Lumiel

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Albatross, Mar 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albatross

Albatross Jus Primae Noctis

So I have been back for a week or so now and I have noticed a few things.

Paytowinsin is the new thing, speaks for itself.
    Even before 5.0 sins with full cash shop gear would not 3 hit you on what ever class you played. Can I suggest a balance update?

Or could it be the all stigma system? Why have we got all stigmas on lumiel, whyyyyyyyyy? :( I thought lumiel was better then that.
    Full stigmas only unbalance the game. (Everyone got all their stigmas) but some classes have more stigmas then others, some classes benefit more from both stigma trees then others, such as temp', sw, and sm
    I really hoped that lumiel would for ever be free of the "all stigma system" there is on siel

There is no open world PvP, looks like zerg vs zerg, seems like the asmos are running away if the numbers are equal. they want to at least out number ellys with at least 50% (fx. 6v4)
    when its 4v4 they run back and hide in the base. 8v6 they still run back and hide in the base
    (no idea what happens when im not online)

I do like that there are more event rifts and they work, looks good. :Dbut it seems like when ever you go on either FFA or MIXFIGHT you end up getting teamed by more than you should.
    The 2 factions team up to kill the other faction insted of killing each other. that goes for both sides
    (you should just record them- and mixfight is for teams) i know. but 3Daevas mixfight is not 6 or 9 memebers in a group. and i would prefer not have to report anyone if we can solve it all here, in a friendly chat.
    FFA has the same problem, people team up to kill the other faction before taking on their own.
    If people wanna zerg faction vs faction. we should go do it in Silentera canyon or kaldor or any other location, on a time that we have agreed on and fight it out. FACTION vs FACTION, if people just wanna kill the other faction.
    i can understand that, i rather kill the other faction too. but its ffa/mixfight i go on the one i get on target first. no regret, not picking out whos elly or asmo first

its nice to see that the server is more active then it was. Great thanks for everyone involved in that. :nurse:

so
    Dear Lumiel
    nice to see you again, lets be the best we can be.

Lance, Noobopoulos and Astriella like this.
  2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

hah bro asmo running when numbers are equal ? its oposit to this really ... ely can fight only when its 3 on 1 not less... try to play ranger , even fly can 2 hit them with lolypop in hand .... in mix teaming is cowardly , but not against rulles only in ffa is teaming forbiden , and most of ppl violating this I already recorded and reported . Ppl in ffa just focus together one target , considered as biggest threat , which is , in the end understandable . Then killing each other is ok.

3. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

full stigmas was an idea to try bring more players into lumiel from siel cos then they can keep with the way they played on siel without the need to work out what stigmas they needed most
    Asmos running from elyos is the same the other way around depends on the players
    teaming in FFA is a NO NO Mix fight people treat it as Race vs Race maybe asmos might kill each other depending who it is

4. Albatross

not from what i have seen. but as i told you guilty. i been back for 1 week. i know that i probaly not got the whole picture. but from what i have seen.

5. imrahil

u never saw the zerging elyos in heiron took me and 3 others to fight off a bunch of elyos maybe 6-8 of them and then they called us zerging noobs and bought more people to fight 3 people

6. Albatross

it is almost a faction vs faction. and it should be groups vs groups 3v3v3v3v3v3v1v1v2v1v3 or when up to 6 in some mixfights.
    i rather kill the asmos too. but i kill Ellys aswell even if the asmos are right next to the ellys

7. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

well now are new ppl here aswell, not geared and ofc they gonna run . I would now run myself to I have to admire , cuz as I said rangers are now most squishe like they ever were

8. Albatross

people as far i have seen, helps with the new players give them information about the server, helps them get the AP they need for the gear. and even farm boxes with them in iluma, so they can get omega stones.
    to help them gear up faster. but nothing comes free. you have to work a little for it

9. Albatross

i would never chase and kill someone if we was double the numbers. some do. i just dont see the point in figthing 3v6, 3v8 or more
    3v5 3v4 i can see a point. if you are with in that 4v6, 8v11

Noobopoulos likes this.
  10. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

yeah ofc , also they need kinah for enchant from 15 to 20 anyway but if they make at least little effort they can gear up to arb 20 so fast :)

11. Albatross

i used 2bil kinah on +ing to 20 it was a pain.

Noobopoulos likes this.
  12. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

I know what you are talking about :p now just save credits wait for 5.3 and buy newest armor/weapon then

13. Astriella

Astriella The Magpie

Yea this is understandable but it's a shame no one wants to play the game as it should be played. The whole point was choosing what strengths and weaknesses you'd have, play them against each other.

But I know, it's a private server and the decision has been made. Starting a character at 65 wouldn't help either, not sure if some players would even know where to start with choosing a stigma tree. :p

Noobopoulos and Albatross like this.
  14. Albatross

+1

15. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

sadly , but for the all good of server it was done . And it seems it helped a little , and I hope it will continue to help more and more :) ... gamez should return t where it was when I started playing here . 300ppl + on both server

16. Albatross

for people to come back. it would take some hard work for Gamez. would be nice with 100+people.
    but its a long way from happening.
    they need to touch the issues there are, it like ½ of the people playing are playing sins

Noobopoulos likes this.
  17. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

well it decision by each one of us . I am trying to lure ppl to gamez , especialy ppl from EU to come to lumiel, or ppl I know from US/ America continent to play on siel . Well what touch the bugs , those need to be repaired but I believe its not that simply like move with magic ward and everything is OK in moment . Lets hope that new update will fix those bugs ... I also hope that Rangers will get some Defence buff cuz they are easier than wet paper :(

18. Albatross

again mixfight. 4-5 asmos standing in a circle. not touching each other.
    just waiting for ellys to come. is that what its all about?. . . .
    Play faction vs faction in w/e location. just don't do it in the events there are suppose to be all vs all (3v3v3v3v3v3) they turn in to 3v9 or even 12

outplay
    Rigamortis
    Mekton
    Kicker

Noobopoulos likes this.
  19. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

since its mix there isnt anything to do about this case

20. imrahil

yer sry I was in that 4 man team we was killing anything that was red on the map I told the guys to stop killing u near ya spawn in area they did stop but didn't really help the situation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.