1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Didn't receive my Power +10 ms from shop

Discussion in 'Problems' started by midcrig, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midcrig

midcrig Getting there

Hi guys i order a power ms from shop and have yet to receive it after 12 hours?
    (Caravela Manastone: Power +10 2017-11-21 02:31 PM.) This is the link from our account of what we bought. It may be something to do with my mail being bugged like its full. Thanks IGN : Caravela

Ethereal likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Are you logged in on the character you bought it on? Check your purchase history on the webshop to see which character you purchased it on just to make sure.

midcrig likes this.
  3. midcrig

midcrig Getting there

IGN: Caravela im logged off. I think its to do with my mailbox being full can you clear it?

Caravela Manastone: Power +10 2017-11-21 02:31 PM actually Copy and Paste of my account

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
  4. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

I realy dont understand why u simply cant sned him the fkin manastone if he giving u the proof, this server are ridiculous sometime, even the items are not needed to be mailed overall, just that bad system.

5. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

Gamez has always had a system for dealing with these problems and thats never going to change, please respect @Noyah as shes the only one who actually gives a shit... thanks.

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

How? If Caravela do have a proof lol?They just wipe mailbox. Without any refound at all, like they gives 2 cents on his problem.

Suvorov likes this.
  7. Suvorov

Problem is he didnt help him at all, he told him he wouldnt get the reward, just imagine if u buy something more expensive like woc 2 (what can happen), and u didnt check ur mailbox if its full, then u will waste alot and they just simply tell u "fuck off" even they can do the refund easy whit the proof. Is nothing personal to Noyah, its overall to staff. So to you, pls stop put ur head in his ass, they dont have any dealing system whit that, just nothing they want to do. :) They can easy make system for buying items, so when u bought it u can get it in invetory normaly, so they can pass this problem.

PS: i know u want be in staff team of Gamez, but u dont need to agree whit everything, even its wrong as u must know. They dont have any dealing system, they just dont want to do anything thats all.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Sheerio likes this.
  8. Janhz

Janhz ~ Kruffy ~

I agree with you bro :) but sometimes we need to be more observant on this server :) .

9. Suvorov

More observant ? Most of us sometime pay for the items, but they dont refund you, wtf is that ? So let them make items obtainable normaly via game and donate only if players want, but here if u want best items u need to vote/donate as always, so please wtf ! Refund, whit proof from webshop can take like 2 mins ? :D

10. Janhz

Janhz ~ Kruffy ~

We can't blame @Noyah this is a private server . Donator - More powerful , Regular Player - Stick on what you have .

11. Suvorov

As im say, thats why the refund in that case´s must be here, i say it once more, thats nothing personal about Noyah, i know the admin manners very well :)

Sheerio likes this.
  12. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

The only option is to clear the mailbox and everything will be deleted with no restorations. Sadly, there isn't much we can do to save the items that were sent to your character.
    If you wish to proceed with the deletion I will need your confirmation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.