1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dim Magical Item Replacement Quests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nessymarie, Jun 30, 2020.

1. nessymarie

nessymarie New Member

In the past, it was possible to replace Dim Magical Sub-Weapon & Armor through Token of Promise quests provided by Becker and Bacho Ladericcio.

However, the Token of Promise quests were disabled and removed from the game at some point.

The Token of Promise quests were replaced with repeat quests for the items as detailed in the April 22 patch notes in the main game:
    https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/...949-Dim-Magical-Armor-Sub-weapon-Replacements

Currently in our server, BOTH options are unavailable. Players are unable to replace their Dim Magical items if they accidentally sold or trashed them.

Please enable the old Token of Promise quests, OR provide the new repeat quests so that we can replace our lost Dim Magical items.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Puffery likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I get the Seals of Promise quests offered by my BlackSpirit, but I have no need to do them, they appear in the recurring and are called Earring, Ring, and Necklace...quests. But as I said I not sure whether you obtain the Seals or not, and that wouldn't really matter if you are unable to turn in the seals to the Blacksmith in Calpheon as it used to be. So sorry if this didn't really help, but it might be worth testing.

3. nessymarie

nessymarie New Member

I remember seeing those in the past, yes. However, seals of promise and tokens of promise were different. You cannot exchange the seals for the Dim Magical items either.

I logged in and took a look at my current recurring quests: [​IMG] [​IMG]

As far as I can see, there is no quest that offers a seal nor token of promise.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Fair enough...I might give it a go at some time...just to check.

5. nessymarie

nessymarie New Member

I have a theory that the game is just between the patch that disabled the quests and the patch that replaced the quests so I am not sure there is any trick to actually finding it. I think it is something that needs to be checked on a coding level when patching the gamezbd server.

loboram likes this.