1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Do AMs play this game?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by junhwanson, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

I'm very curious. Do AMs really play this game? I feel like they don't play.

No offense.

2. Monkeyking

Monkeyking Assassin ♥

The End.

3. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

both currently and old staff are playing the game...not every day but they are...if you have to complain about something like (what shitty server etc) just go to the point without too much words

4. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

Who is playing now? I was going to ask ingame not in forum. I have no idea why you answered like a person who doesn't read. I said no offense there. Stop trying to make something happen.

5. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

if you want the names then you should ask each AM staff member...a good player shouldn't talk about other players is logs etc...always make your own job an never talk about other ppl...
    and btw...i've already understood you meaned "in game playin"

yasoooooo likes this.
  6. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

Ok haha lol

7. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

Iraddr is right , and his answer did

8. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

if you want a real answer then you should tag/PM every single AM in forum and ask them...any answer will be given as "yes/no/not your problem" will neither help you...if they say "yes, i'm playing" while you don't like the game then you are free to leave...while if they say "no" (that's such improbable since they are staff members too) and they think the game isn't so good then even in that case you STILL can do nothing about it...if there is a problem just suggest in the right section and hope @Carl read it and take a decision...if you dont know how things work is that every AM has to ask to the right superior NOTHING HARD TO UNDERSTAND (this even happen in real life)
    and don't act like a kid with sarcasm...and trying to make ppl feel dumb or mocking -.-"

9. junhwanson

junhwanson New Member

Lol I've never said I don't like the game. I also pmed to am, but haven't gotten answer. That's why I was trying to get in-game name. Is that clear for you? And you are ver aggressive. That's why I said ok lol. Talking to you is pointless. Moreover, you a re not the AM.

10. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-staff-list.195722/ ...if an AM doesn't quickly reply you it could be that he/she has lots of other stuff to do as solving problems and not as "drinking tea conversations" or not online...and if you wanted to talk to AM then stick to a private conversation and not creating a public post -.-"

11. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

If that's the case and I am not online on Wildy, you can always try my cleric, Noxe (Elyos). Also, if you need anything, feel free to send me a PM.

draculalife and Iraddr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.