1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Doctor Love!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Kessie, Feb 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natsuki

Natsuki Gomenasaii

Such A Nice Story ..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2017
    xramnel0909 likes this.
  2. xramnel0909

xramnel0909 Leizhinze

Thank you....

3. lien

lien Proficient

IGN: Lien
    Server: Siel
    Option #: 2
    Entry: 580 words
    This is a story of a woman who's been curse by her step mother, an elyos sorcerer since when she was a child and had been lost to her father. The curse she had is she will never find her father or even if she find him, his father's memory of her will be gone.

Once apon a time in the land of Atreia there's a woman name Lien. She's a beautiful, kind and a succesful nurse in her race Elyos. She was adopt by Jaejoon, an Elyos Governor. Even thou she's an Asmodian the Elyos Governor didn't mind it and brought her to his house in Heiron. Since the three race Asmodians, Elyos and Balaur's are having a war(fight) all this time, The Elyos Gov. secretly manage taking care his adopted daughter. That Elyos Gov. was really really love her adopted daugther he even force her daugther to use a plastic surgery every year(every birthday) to cut her growing nails, claws and ears just to protect her to the Elyos invirontment(his race).

[​IMG]
    One day when Lien is in her clinic she was praying hoping one day she will met her biological father until there's someone came up and shouting for help.

[​IMG]
    Stranger: Please help me. anyone there?, Please and please help me heal my wounds.

[​IMG]
    She was shock seing another Asmodian like her in an Elyos region.​
    Lien: What happen(Lien ask)
    Stranger: I am in a middle of war with my country mens but we failed invading balaur campsite's. A lot of elyos came up and join the war between us Asmodians and Balaur's. I tried to save my soldiers but instead of saving them they save me and i run all the way here using my sprint until i lost my mana.

[​IMG]
    The stranger looks so pale and running out of breath.​
    Stranger: Please cleanse me with your cleanse and cure me with your light of recovery.
    Lien: oh yeah i will just wait a bit.

She start giving her a first aid and now trying to chant/cast some healing and cleansing spells to him. The stranger was so thankful to her until the point that the stranger ask her name and they both give their name to each other. Seojoon ask her again if she had someone and Lien said.​
    Lien: yes i do, i still have my father who adopt me and raise me very well but if you mean other man no i dont. why did you ask?

Seojoon answered her while she was treaten by Lien.​
    Seojoon: No just nothing, i am just curious knowing if you already had someone. Actually you're so kind and beautiful so it wasn't surprising if you already have someone but like what you said you are still single uhm so may i?

And Lien blushed and she whispering said "Okay" to him. And Seojoon left so happy while Lien follows him secretly(She want to know where Seojoon lives) and she's really shock on what she founds out that Seojoon's father and her biological father are the same. She also saw her step mother(the elyos sorcerer who curse her and lost her in the heiron forest near heiron observatory). She cried a lot becuase of happiness seeing her biological father so happy and living peacefully even though in a long distance and she go back to her clinic crying with joy to her face.

Since then she secretly visiting her father from a distance.

thanks for reading my story :D... <3!!!​

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    Kessie likes this.
  4. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

IGN: Sxu
    Server: Siel
    Option #: 2
    Entry with 496 words without the "Blowkiss" emoticon:

One day when I went to Illuma I saw a big boy, big tummy with a big head … I don’t know what exactly his face but I’m sure that he was wearing a diaper-like pants, his name is cupid. The last time I was conscious, he kept on following me and striking some arrows on me. I wish to be a cheater at that time to have unlimited evasion to evade his arrows but the reality is “I’m not” … (one arrow hits my b**bs and my world starts to be darken).
    [​IMG]
    When I gain back my consciousness, I try my best to walk (while enduring the pain) to the nearby hospital. I finally reached to an old-kind hospital. When I am at the doorway of the hospital, my head suddenly hurt like there’s a poison running in my veins. There’s a nurse coming...
    [​IMG]
    Nurse: Hey sir! Are you okay? What happened sir?
    I got mute.
    Me: (saying in low voice) Am I in heaven already? What a beautiful daeva!
    Nurse: Did you say something sir? What is that on your breast?
    Me: (While wearing my killer smile) You… shoot my heart miss! I can’t really resist it.
    Nurse: What do you mean sir? I better bring you to the ER.
    The nurse quickly brought me in the emergency room.
    Nurse: Operation is ready! Please don’t move for I will now start to remove this arrow!
    Me: Are you serious? Only a gloves in your hand with no anesthesia? Are you kidding me? Did you try asking for equipments in the mayor of pandemonium?

[​IMG]
    I felt sudden pain.
    Nurse: Stop the drama sir!
    The nurse removed the arrow without warning me.
    Me: Ouch! (I lost my consciousness again)
    When I woke up, I notice that I’m in a room with soft bed and pillows. When I look at my side, there’s a food already served and note saying
    “It is normal to feel pains. Pain is just a challenge for us on how to get rid of it. The more you think that it hurts, the more you feel it. If you don’t believe in others, it means that you don’t believe in yourself.”
    While reading the note, I smiled. After reading, I stand carefully and went out of the room. I saw the nurse like she is praying.

[​IMG]
    Nurse: After this hospital was burned, number of sick people was increased. All I want is just to help people in need without receiving any item in exchange. I pray to all the gods in atreia to grant us some equipment for the hospital and to bring back the hospital we had before. It’s just another way of saving life. So please help us!

I’m so proud of that nurse, that nurse with unmeasured faith, that nurse who will sacrifice her life for others, that nurse whom I’m living with today, tomorrow and forever. She’s the NURSE OF MY LIFE. (blowskiss)
    Thanks to that big tummy cupid.
    ;)

I'm running out of time .. sorry for the grammars!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    Thyroid, Kessie, Baozi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Doctor Love is now officially closed!
    Thank you for everyone for taking the time to come up with a love story for this event.
    Winners will be announced in the next 2-3 days.

Don't go too far! ~

Ruicho, yesyes, Baozi and 2 others like this.
  6. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Winners, here they are!
    We have taken our time to read through all of your entries for the past couple days, and I have to admit,
    I personally had to re-read a few of them more than twice before making my final decision. Why?
    Because each story was written uniquely in its own way. Some of them made me laugh out loud, there were others that made me feel a lil sad, and there were also those stories which made me emphathize completely with their main character(s). It was especially difficult to rate them the way we vote, therefore as a consequence, we had about two-three entries in ties for 2nd and 3rd place originally, however we could only pick three winners in the very end.

1st place: @Kizumii (25 points)
    2nd place: @android09 (10 points)
    3rd place: @yesyes (9 points)

All participants will receive a small prize also for joining this event.
    Participation prize: [​IMG] Vital Recovery Serum x200

Rewards will be mailed within the next 3-6 days!

"To write means more than just putting pretty words on a page;
    the act of writing is to share a part of your soul with the world."

Hope you have a lovely day!
    Kessie ~

lien, Patatas, Nueve and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.