1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Does Dreighan not have the drop rate bonus?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by TexasTwurkTeam, Jan 29, 2020.

1. TexasTwurkTeam

TexasTwurkTeam New Member

I have 5 T4 pets so I'm not missing loot. I ahve Sherekhan and Tshira on level 5 nodes, and Blood Wolf at level 4. I have Kama Blessing, but nothing seems to be dropping. I'll get dragon scale fossils for days but belts and earrings seem to be non-existent. Am I missing something?

[​IMG]

2. TexasTwurkTeam

Okay so after about an hour and at least 1k kills at 2-3 trash per drop I now have my very first Hoom crystal and 1 belt ornament but no belts. This seems really low compared to everything else that came before it

[​IMG]

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry to say this but you would need to document this MUCH more thoroughly. Try to take a screenshot of your "Journal" before you start the grind to verify that you are starting fresh, then afterwards with the number of mobs killed, I know it isn't definitive, since you could cheat, but still it makes more sense if you back your claims up. Also the nodes would have to be level 10 for the 50% increase, and STILL it is only a percentage of a percentage, which means that even if you have +1000% from the x10 rates, plus 50% from the node at level 10, plus whatever else you can get your hands on (Luck bonus up to 50%); if the percentage for dropping the extremely rare items is around 0,02 or less, you are still only looking at a 0,3-0,4% drop rate.

Percentage of a percentage isn't added a full number but a mere fraction of the number...sorry but the item drop rate is STILL under the horrible RNG (Random Number Generator) which also plays its part in making drops weird.

TexasTwurkTeam likes this.
  4. TexasTwurkTeam

I think it has something to do with premium. I went to Protty and the Underwater Ruins not knowing my premium had expired and I was getting shards left and right (about 7 shards in 30 minutes). The SECOND that I turned my premium back on I stopped getting them for the past 2 hours. What's even weirder was I started getting the Coral Rings instead. I'm going to be honest, I'm not going to do the whole journal thing so it's up to you as to whether or not you want to believe it. I could just be getting screwed by RNG but something seems really weird

loboram likes this.
  5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortuantely it is NOT up to ME, as I am NOT part of the staff, nor am I able to make ANY changes to the game :(

However it would CERTAINLY benefit the ENTIRE community if you could make a video of what is happening, or perhaps just as I described some screenshots to provide some better context for the developers to act on :)

In ANY case I do thank you for bringing this to our attention as a community...keep it up.

TexasTwurkTeam likes this.
  6. TexasTwurkTeam

Lol sorry. I wasn't sure if the shortcut for italics was going to work so I did lazy italics -- shift. How would one go about bringing this to somebody's attention? I've even had a loot scroll running in Sycraia the past 19 minutes and still nothing. I've tried resetting my drop filter multiple times and they're all at 0 but checked so it should be grabbing everything, I'd think.

loboram likes this.
  7. Chartos

Chartos New Member

Generally the day sherekan seems to have low belt droprates and i think the base for these mobs is very low so even on 10x server its not much, i haven't really went grinding there at night but i frequent there during the day lately since i find it being a good spot for chill and uninterrupted grind. Main source of income are dragon scale fossils when its nearing enchant weekend since they go high 800k-1mil a piece, and trace of battle ( i craft and sell frenzy/beast draughts)
    My char: 302/359 Sorc
    I grind on arsha, always with loot scroll.
    1h Sherekan (day) average: ~11k trash, 2-3 crystals, 1-2 belts (usually 1 drop, 0-1 craft), 450 trace of battle, 230 dragon scale fossil, 300 BS, 50 caphras, 200 ancient spirit dust, 60 garmoth scale (who even counts these ??)

loboram likes this.