1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donation

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Lui, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Lui

Lui New Member

I'm aware of what super rewards is and everything else, but does the donation process for first-time Gamez-BDO users take up to 48 hours?​

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Yes, it can take up to 48 hours. I have not seen it go that long though. It is usually right away or with a relog. Sometimes people say it took about an hour or so.

3. Lui

Lui New Member

That's rather weird, paypal completed the transaction, my bank says it's also complete so I suppose it's a super rewards issues because It's been roughly 3 hours, never had this issue with them before.

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Jus tbe patient. relog and check your pearl inventory. it will show to the left of your pearls

5. llyanmeell

llyanmeell New Member

hi, prepaid or mobile phone donation option is not available here in MACAU can you do something were i dont have to use my debit/ credit card letting my friends in phil to donate for my acct.

6. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

You can try contacting their Customer Support. Or do it after 48 hrs. Make sure to present the proof of purchase and bank account invoice to them.
    Prepaid and Mobile Donation is available here in PH. But the issue is, the secrecy/confidentiality of your account information. You might be able to expose sensitive data of your account to your friends which makes your account vulnerable to hack/etc. You can do bank transaction for a more secured transaction.

7. Lv3Ninja

Lv3Ninja New Member

Cash method is instantaneous