1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donations

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Evie, Mar 19, 2018.

1. Evie

Evie New Member

i saw earlier in this topic about a donation from super rewards not going through. Same problem i did it b4 the swap to other system and have not received cash on this end, other end has charged cash and everything. Transaction happened at 21:00 est on 18/03. o have sent in a message 19/03 at 8ish est. Have not heard anything all day just wondering if anything else i need to do.

Edit: I have contacted the payment company and have asked them, they have said the payment was successful and the merchant (I.E you guys) have the money, but i have not received the cash (on gamezbd) yet.
    Edit2: Contacted skrill/superrewards got resposes that it is paid in full, just waiting to recieve the cash. Have had no response from everyone but you guys on what I need to do, losing hope as its been a almost 4 day period and no responses from you guys.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018