1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dont Know Where Else To Post...Staff Please Read ASAP Thanks

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Tornex, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Tornex

Tornex New Member

Hello, I'm a Long time returning player to GamezAion i recently downloaded the new GamezAion 7.0 Client and All the other required files to get the game running smoothly..Then Once it all Installed and i Placed the Launcher.exe in the proper folder i load the client and start to attempt to login first time successful but all previous characters wiped and all settings set high so i decide before i make a new toon i'll just lower all the Graphic setting to Low/Medium where needed..Apply the changes log out of the game reload it as Admin(as this is already set in Properites once i've got the .exe) the launcher begins loading and running a quick check then loads the game..I then attempt to relogin with my account and it tells me my account has been Banned please login to website for explainations.. So of course i go to the website and attempt to login to my account and even main website doesnt let me login to any account even the new one i just created.. but i can login to the Forums with no problem..My question is there a fix and how exactly did i do anything wrong to get banned in the first place when i just redownloaded your game and play for first time?

2. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

1. All characters have been wiped. You're aware of that so good!
    2. When you attempt to log into your account and failing multiple times, it will show that you're banned even though you're not. Just re-run the client and log into your account like normal and you should be good.

OliverStylez likes this.