1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Doom mount

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by jsn2020, Jan 1, 2021.

1. jsn2020

jsn2020 New Member

I bought the Doom mount from the shop. When I took it out of the stable to ride it the lit up icon to ride a horse wasn't there so could not use it even when close to it and use "R" like other horses. I play on the Seasonal server only. Is this a bug or is there some other requirements that I haven't met before I can use it because there was no restrictions listed in the shop other than it can't be sold.

2. RadiantCure

RadiantCure Witch of the Rainbow Forum Legend

T9 and T10 cannot be used in the seasonal server

3. jsn2020

jsn2020 New Member

I wish they would've added that info like they did about the mounts can't be sold. I don't know if I'll be playing on the normal servers yet so they can enjoy the donation since I won't be buying anymore shop items in case I can't use those items too lol

4. Daddyloverboi

Daddyloverboi Getting there

you will have to move to normal server at some point when the season ends anyway

5. RadiantCure

RadiantCure Witch of the Rainbow Forum Legend

I'm sorry you weren't aware, the horse will still be useful once you graduate or even maneuver between other servers.

6. jsn2020

jsn2020 New Member

I'm aware of that. But I'm new to this server and I didn't see any warning that I couldn't use the mount now, just that it couldn't be sold. So I just spent money on something I can't use until the season ends in almost 4 months. If I'd known I would've spent it on other things and waited to buy it later. So from a new player's view they are in the wrong and need to fix it somehow.

7. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

To be honest this is an existing information in game and in any web content related to Season. It's a rule from the game itself that Seasonal Characters are not allowed to ride T9 and T10 horses, it's how the game and season was designed.
    And yes, you can use your horse. Just create a non-season character. Soon you'll notice the need of having more than just one character.

RadiantCure likes this.