1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Downgrade 2.6 to 2.5.0.x ?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by AeRoXeR90, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryoleon

Ryoleon New Member

To fix the Not available in your country bug all you have to do is repair it. If your version is still 2.5.0.5 then a repair should fix it. I had this error when i first downloaded, and with me seeing as my internet speed is between 50-80 kb/s i really didnt want to redownload seeing as it took me like 3 days lol. So i searched to forum for the error and on one of the threads i found someone say all you needed to do was repair it, i repaired my aion through the ncsoft launcher then reinstalled the gamez aion patch thing and it worked fine. Good luck :joyful:

2. eliraa

eliraa New Member

lol and what can you tell about this : I made a huge mistake by upgrading to the latest version 2.7.0.0 when i have played normally everything was perfect untill that upgrade and now when i want to downgrade i can't because i research the whole google maybe and nothing everyone just says i have to replace well WHERE THE F*CK ARE THE FOLDERS sorry but i am mad already NCSoft launcher start do download from 0.0.0.0 to 2.6.0.0 immediately how can i stop it to 2.5.0.x when it's not showing when it's not giving me the chance to ....... OMG PLEASE HELP I AM TIRED OF THIS I AM ON THE WAY TO GIVE UP AND STOP PLAYING GAMEZ AION :X

3. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

this thread was made like 2 months ago,we are in version 2.6 :x

4. eliraa

eliraa New Member

well yeah i saw that IS THAT WHY I CAN'T SEE MY MAP AND TITTLE QUESTS AGAIN ?!

5. eliraa

eliraa New Member

well yeah i saw that IS THAT WHY I CAN'T SEE MY MAP AND TITTLE QUESTS AGAIN ?! i told you i am on 2.6.0.4 i am watching when ncsoft is downloading i have to watch it all the time to stop it when it says it's downloading from 2.6.0.4 to 2.7.0.0 can't you understand ncsoft launcher download now from 0.0.0.0 to 2.6.0.0 and suddenly from 2.6.0.4 to 2.7.0.0 WTF what can i do ?!?!

6. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

Download the new client like i said in the other thread you spammed in.

And stop necro bumping...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.