1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Client Issue Downgrate Version to 5.3?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by WhiteJ, Mar 7, 2018.

1. WhiteJ

WhiteJ New Member

Hello.... im back since like 4 years to Gamez aion ... but i saw that atm is the 5.3 version i have the NA Ncsoft Client Fully Uptdate into last version .... how can y make a Downgrate in order to play Gamez Again ? if anyobody can help me ill really appreciate!

2. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

wouldn't you do faster if you download the GA folder by torrent? it would be even smoother, pretty sure without problem when you will run it...anyway i'm not really sure if there is a way, but if there it is so then just be patient and wait a staff member will answer you!

3. WhiteJ

WhiteJ New Member

really not! by torrent the speed of download is like 300 - 500 KB! .... its too low! somethings get untill 50 KBps really dont know why my internet is 60 MB of speed. when i have downloaded NA CLient the speed was 3.7 - 6 Mb/s like 2 hours ! but with u torrent files get 1 Week lol

4. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

5. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Create a copy of your NA Aion Client and rename the folder to "GamezAion". Follow these steps:
    • Download and Install uTorrent if not yet installed
    • Open the GamezAION Client 5.3 Torrent file with uTorrent then Stop the Torrent
    • Right Click the GamezAION torrent and Select "Advanced" -> "Set Download Location"
    • Locate the folder "GamezAION" (the one you copied earlier) 5.x Client as your destination
    (Important: Your AION client folder must be "GamezAION" rename if necessary, do not open the AION folder)
    • Select "Yes" when it asks to overwrite the folder
    • Right Click the GamezAION torrent and Select "Force Re-Check" then Start the Torrent

Full GamezAION 5.3 Client DOWNLOAD HERE

Note:
    This is not the standard downgrade procedure provided by the community but I have proven and tested it. I have updated and downgraded Aion client using these steps. Just give it a try.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I don't think there is a downgrade for Gamez, just re-download it again.

7. cota10tu

cota10tu New Member

just get a copy from your friend, the fastest way