1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Drop filter

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Polpetta, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Polpetta

Polpetta New Member

hi,there is a way to add some green loot exceptions with drop filter 2?like cadry's pieces?

2. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Cadry pieces aren't in the drop filter anymore? I tested it before they added the basilisk pieces and with the .drop filter 2, i was getting them a lot.

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

This is the list of items ignored by the drop filter. If items are felt to be needed on the list, it can be suggested :) : Design: Edan's Travel Wear, Basilisk's Pieces, Spirit Pouch of Ferocious Beast, Pure Forest Breath, Rainbow Gem Fruit, Breezy Conch Seaweed, Deep Blue Hoof Root, Ancient Relic Crystal Shard, Forbidden Book, Scroll Written in Ancient Language, Awakened Ancient Relic Crystal Shard, Manshaum, Voodoo Doll, Mark of Shadow, Basilisk's Pieces, Monastery Boss summon scroll, Goblin Chief summon scroll, Hunter's Seal, Memory Fragment, Soiled items, Filthy necklace

4. ExellentEra

ExellentEra New Member

would love an option so that i can still get the fishes at catfish with the ARCS :) <3 with dropfilter 3